COWDENBEATH 2021-22

8 minutes ago, Cold Feet said:

The season before we went to Championship we won 9 of our last 10 for our Great Escape. However free fall in the last 4 years. 

Unfortunately it had to happen for us to take stock of situation; all bar two of the previous committee kicked out and replaced with new ideas and energy. Successful share issue almost complete.

When at bottom of lg2 we always felt hard done by and then it was over (lets not get into our old chairman's attempts at keeping us in Lg2). I am talking on pitch and in a crucial game v Kelty we had a young loanee send off and that was that.

It may take a few years to come out of HL but we are laying the foundations.

And I would not underestimate Fraserburgh - they are grafters and if nothing else battle there way in Lg2. Although not sure they are bothered about that,

Aye we ended up victims of your great escape sadly. Shows what could be done mind you. Wasn't at our game earlier this season with Fraserburgh so can't really comment on them.

Aye we ended up victims of your great escape sadly. Shows what could be done mind you. Wasn't at our game earlier this season with Fraserburgh so can't really comment on them.

They will feel hard done by not winning the game and I wouldn’t argue if they did.

5 hours ago, therewasacoo said:

Pretty sure we are going to be without Liam buchanan on Saturday as going off his wife’s Instagram account they are going on holiday over the weekend 

Mrs Buchanan should be telt that a dirty weekend in Pettycur Bay is a good enough holiday!

Nephew of John Barrowman.

I saw him in the bounce game last week.  He is a tidy enough player.  First half he was a bit cautious and safe in his passes but second half he was doing driving runs with the ball and trying different things.  I actually quite like the look of him.  Should link up well with Liam.

5 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Nephew of John Barrowman.

I saw him in the bounce game last week.  He is a tidy enough player.  First half he was a bit cautious and safe in his passes but second half he was doing driving runs with the ball and trying different things.  I actually quite like the look of him.  Should link up well with Liam.

On 05/01/2022 at 16:14, therewasacoo said:

Pretty sure we are going to be without Liam buchanan on Saturday as going off his wife’s Instagram account they are going on holiday over the weekend 

Not this weekend...

Have we trained this week?

42 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Andrew Barrowman is our first signing. Been in USA on a scholarship. Attacking midfielder. Welcome to Central Park Andrew.

He's from America, was at Airdrie a few years back. Had a trial with Yeovil earlier this season.

On 03/01/2022 at 20:32, cowdenbeath said:

The worst case scenario is going into a play off with a settled team and a wee bit of form.

That's the best case scenario, surely? (Apart from finishing 9th of course.)

2 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Yeah, it's great for any historic information you're looking for!

I've been looking for something that gives you league tables on such and such a date for years!