COWDENBEATH 2021-22

8 hours ago, PELE said:

The worry for me is that come January we will be so far adrift we won't be able to catch anyone up. As I said before, the teams above are taking points off each other. It is looking like a dogfight between us and Elgin now.

I’m the same got to hope Edinburgh City beat Elgin on Tuesday.

Really difficult result and 3 nil flattered forfar. The players took on for the most part the game plan and executed it well and first half we played well and had a couple chances mainly a free kick and one off the line. Our shape was good and we frustrated forfar. 2nd half it wasnt as good clearly and I just feel our players are not quite fit enough and our bench is just not strong. Bollan has fucked us with his stupid use of the budget. There is no moaning about budgets for me we have provide a decent budget to the manager not a top 2 or  budget but certainly one where he should have assembled a stronger squad.

Maurice u can tell is a good coach and his ideas and instructions were clear to hear he doesnt want to hoof the ball and without renton we cant anyway.. it's a difficult time and clearly our home games in december are massive we just badly need to get to january to add 3 or 4 players and hope we can be within 6 or even 7 points of 2nd LOWEST team.

Stick with the players they do give their all. One player yday was quite ill and played full 90 and did well. They are working and fighting hard but we just lack a cpl more bodies to help in final 3rd. Mo is working hard for sure to get a tune out of them. 3 of the toughest fixtures u can possibly get as his first 3 are now out of way. Heres hoping a positive result at home to stirling.

Mon the cowden.

16 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

Really difficult result and 3 nil flattered forfar. The players took on for the most part the game plan and executed it well and first half we played well and had a couple chances mainly a free kick and one off the line. Our shape was good and we frustrated forfar. 2nd half it wasnt as good clearly and I just feel our players are not quite fit enough and our bench is just not strong. Bollan has fucked us with his stupid use of the budget. There is no moaning about budgets for me we have provide a decent budget to the manager not a top 2 or  budget but certainly one where he should have assembled a stronger squad.

Maurice u can tell is a good coach and his ideas and instructions were clear to hear he doesnt want to hoof the ball and without renton we cant anyway.. it's a difficult time and clearly our home games in december are massive we just badly need to get to january to add 3 or 4 players and hope we can be within 6 or even 7 points of 2nd LOWEST team.

Stick with the players they do give their all. One player yday was quite ill and played full 90 and did well. They are working and fighting hard but we just lack a cpl more bodies to help in final 3rd. Mo is working hard for sure to get a tune out of them. 3 of the toughest fixtures u can possibly get as his first 3 are now out of way. Heres hoping a positive result at home to stirling.

Mon the cowden.

Hopefully the players he brings in are of a decent quality with a bit of experience who can get us out of this predicament.

14 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Don’t worry, that’ll change soon enough.

Great attitude that really positive. I dont understand why people would be negative in these situations. It literally serves no purpose. The club have done the right thing and brought in a new manager who for all I can see is a very good coach and wanting the players to play a different way we came close in my opinion to not losing 2 of the 3 games he has had in charge. He has one hand tied behind his back with the fact he cant bring in players until January.

He also has one of his main strikers out injured in all his games.

Positivity is key and togetherness. If people want to moan and be pessimistic thats your right but it will serve no purpose at all in the battle we are facing.

Mon the Cowden

Great attitude that really positive. I dont understand why people would be negative in these situations. It literally serves no purpose. The club have done the right thing and brought in a new manager who for all I can see is a very good coach and wanting the players to play a different way we came close in my opinion to not losing 2 of the 3 games he has had in charge. He has one hand tied behind his back with the fact he cant bring in players until January.
He also has one of his main strikers out injured in all his games.
Positivity is key and togetherness. If people want to moan and be pessimistic thats your right but it will serve no purpose at all in the battle we are facing.
Mon the Cowden

I think you’ll find that Cowden fans are deeply concerned about the current situation. It’s because we care that we moan.
Of course we hope that things can be turned around.

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

I think you’ll find that Cowden fans are deeply concerned about the current situation. It’s because we care that we moan.
Of course we hope that things can be turned around.

So you moan we are going to lose on saturday because you care? flawed way of thinking that but each to their own.

Positivity and support from the stands/online everything we can muster is what is required. In turn the players and management have to contribute to giving fans that encouragement to keep the positive vibes coming its not a one way street I get that..

mon the cowden