COWDENBEATH 2021-22

The manager has to carry the can for this one. Put an extra man in midfield then punt high balls to a lone five feet nine striker. None of our midfield seemed to know where they were supposed to be playing., Switch back to a 4_4_2 and therafter we had most of the game, but by then we were 2-0 down. First , keeper came for a ball he was never going to get and second came down our left while Thomson was down injured. Towards the end we were leaving gaps while pushing forward and Stirling punished us. Don't think Stirling are all that good but they have pace up front and a no nonsense back four.

Alarming result on Saturday.I wasnt there so cant comment on the performance however we could be brilliant and if we lose thats no good just now. 4 nil defeat to anyone is tough to take and the team although working hard is shy of confidence and falling into that losing feeling way too easy even when playing well.

Time for Bollan and the players to step up show a bit steel and determination to go keep hold of results and be aggressive in our mentality on the pitch. We are too weak in our mindset its so obvious. 

Massive game away to EDI city and even a point would be acceptable given our current run of form.No wins in 7 or 8 I think and 6 or 7 defeats out of that. 

1 hour ago, NELLY 1 said:

Alarming result on Saturday.I wasnt there so cant comment on the performance however we could be brilliant and if we lose thats no good just now. 4 nil defeat to anyone is tough to take and the team although working hard is shy of confidence and falling into that losing feeling way too easy even when playing well.

Time for Bollan and the players to step up show a bit steel and determination to go keep hold of results and be aggressive in our mentality on the pitch. We are too weak in our mindset its so obvious. 

Massive game away to EDI city and even a point would be acceptable given our current run of form.No wins in 7 or 8 I think and 6 or 7 defeats out of that. 

Brief summary.

Pretty poor first half losing 2 goals.

Renton was brought on just before half time.

With him there more of a threat up front although clear cut chances were few.

Best one was when Liam headed over from a good position.

This however woke Stirling up and they got two late goals.

its 6 loses in the last 7 league and cup games.

Probably the worst time to play City as they have really hit form.

29 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

Why is Bollan still in the job ? After last season's dismal showing and the start to this I am quite frankly stunned that we are even having this conversation.

Most likely a little thing called Money and the fact the board will believe he can turn it around.

3 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Watched the highlights from the Stirling game just now.  Jamie Todd looked to have a poor match.  Didn't seem to want to tackle.

GK error at first goal

Mango and Todd missed tackles for 2nd goal

GK pushed out a tame shot into the path of incoming striker for 3rd

Todd and Hutton tackled each other for the 4th

Shambles !