COWDENBEATH 2021-22

1 hour ago, iateallthepies said:

Coulson got a start on Saturday and in all honesty didn't play very well, though he wasn't the only one. He has looked decent in his other appearances as has Mahady, always trying to be positive, a bit raw though.

Coulson had a good first 20 minutes on Saturday and should have had 2 goals. Faded after that though and wasn't really in the game in the second half.

End of day Annan done their job 2nd half . I think it was more fitness issue than mentality thing for us . Hopefully players are right up for Tommorow . I am surprised Stranraer are down there at bottom . Gettint rid of the Orr boy upfront probably wasn’t the most sensible decision but I don’t think they have the worst team in division at all . So the players will need to play well tommmorow night to get the 3 points . Hope we do so . Really need morrison back soon 

11 hours ago, athletic 1 said:

I’m hearing there’s no highlights from Saturdays game due to the memory card being corrupt! How convenient!
I’ll just have to take your word for it that you should’ve been 4-0 up at the break

Not convenient at all. Just the opposite. Ask any of your fans that were there.

52 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

Sods law that about the highlights. You wouldn't see that pain in the posterior Tony Wallace running the show in the second half either

Some player considering he spent half the game throwing himself to the turf and still managed two goals. Imagine how many he could score if he stayed upright a bit more.

I’m hearing there’s no highlights from Saturdays game due to the memory card being corrupt! How convenient!
I’ll just have to take your word for it that you should’ve been 4-0 up at the break

You won 3-1. Only stat that matters. Wind yer neck in.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Big game tonight.  Win and we're 5th chasing down the promotion play off.  Lose and we're maybe 9th and back in a relegation battle.  Dear lord let us turn up for 90 minutes tonight.

Draw and you'll be below Ed City, for shame :lol: