COWDENBEATH 2021-22

Bobby Barr very good signing. Will provide an attacking threat. Can play off both wings or even through middle. Decent delivery and will be our main outlet I feel for creating chances for bucks/renton.

Another signing I feel for up top with pace (young lad on loan most likely) is what we now require.

57 minutes ago, NELLY said:

Bobby Barr very good signing. Will provide an attacking threat. Can play off both wings or even through middle. Decent delivery and will be our main outlet I feel for creating chances for bucks/renton.

Another signing I feel for up top with pace (young lad on loan most likely) is what we now require.

Bobby Barr was absolutely terrible for Forfar -- anonymous in pretty much every game I seen him. Brechin, comically paid a fee for him where it looks like he contributed next to nothing also.

7 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Bobby Barr was absolutely terrible for Forfar -- anonymous in pretty much every game I seen him. Brechin, comically paid a fee for him where it looks like he contributed next to nothing also.

Worried about this was poor any time I saw him. Maybe due to who he was playing with, hopefully this will work out.

33 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Worried about this was poor any time I saw him. Maybe due to who he was playing with, hopefully this will work out.

He was brechins best player against us in 2 games I saw. all about opinions.

Coming through today for the game by car, never driven to Central Park before as I’d normally want a few beers on the High Street but with Covid it just seems a hassle, what’s the score with parking? Where is easy to get parked and is it free or is there a charge? Looking forward to this been ages without a proper club game. Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Coming through today for the game by car, never driven to Central Park before as I’d normally want a few beers on the High Street but with Covid it just seems a hassle, what’s the score with parking? Where is easy to get parked and is it free or is there a charge? Looking forward to this been ages without a proper club game. Thanks. 

Park at the leisure centre (swimming pool).

Was great to be back at central park regardless of the result, thought we held our own and defended well, Raith had majority of the possession but looked no real threat, bobby barr looks promising very energetic and great barnet, kyle millers sitter was really something else still trying to figure out how it never went in. Couple of promising loan signings we’ll challenge for the play offs.