League Cup 21/22 Group G

Hard lines Morton. Why are some people tipping you to be bottom of the league table. I thought you defended well and certainly looked dangerous when attacking. Of course I never watched you last season though.

22 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Kilmarnock still singing the "Hello Hello" pish

Of course for a club that cheated and laid down to Celtic so that Hearts wouldn’t win the league... then gave the same club over to your “stadium” shop, I can see why this song bothers you.

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Bigot

I suppose you could say that as I am a lapsed Catholic. Does that mean I can join the lodge.. I don’t think Killie actually has an orange lodge though. Might need to go to that one near your ground in Paisley?

Edited by NFL12

Clyde game now a dead rubber but to be honest I assumed we were out as soon as the Stranraer game had to be forfeited so can't be too downhearted about that.

When you consider that the team were only back in training for the first time yesterday it's no surprise they tired so much late on. Coughing up so few chances is at least something to build on and hopefully as fitness builds they get more adept at shitfesting if we have something to hold on to, but we desperately need signings in before the league starts.

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

Clyde game now a dead rubber but to be honest I assumed we were out as soon as the Stranraer game had to be forfeited so can't be too downhearted about that.

When you consider that the team were only back in training for the first time yesterday it's no surprise they tired so much late on. Coughing up so few chances is at least something to build on and hopefully as fitness builds they get more adept at shitfesting if we have something to hold on to, but we desperately need signings in before the league starts.

If Clyde win they can top the group. 

Group table going into the last game. Our f**k up against EK really has put us in the shit in this group. GD could hurt us. 

D1EAA935-FBAD-4DB1-A794-265666BC5036.jpeg

The dodgy stream camera was following the gulls every time the ball stopped. Player runs up to take a penalty and the camera swings back to the player who just took the last one. :lol:

I said last night I’d have taken a shitfest point but not in the manner that it happened. Whilst the fight may give cause for optimism, I’ve seen too many seasons where an early battling cup performance in is the sole highlight, so I’ll reserve judgement for now.

I see that we can’t top the group or get out of it, so just get the kids out again for the Clyde game.

2 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

The dodgy stream camera was following the gulls every time the ball stopped. Player runs up to take a penalty and the camera swings back to the player who just took the last one. :lol:

I said last night I’d have taken a shitfest point but not in the manner that it happened. Whilst the fight may give cause for optimism, I’ve seen too many seasons where an early battling cup performance in is the sole highlight, so I’ll reserve judgement for now.

I see that we can’t top the group or get out of it, so just get the kids out again for the Clyde game.

Given how little a pre-season we've had, and  with several players missing 2 games, I want as many players as possible getting game time into their legs on Saturday.

15 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Topical 

49 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

The senior players need to game time.

1 hour ago, AyrshireTon said:

I concur with this

3 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Is Chris Burke always such a greeting faced wee bitch?

Aye.... He even shouted to the East Stand assistant referee " Haw linesman, you and me are huvin words later"

1 hour ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Didn’t watch game tonight did have a bad feeling about it but just need a win against Morton and we top the group.. can we do it yes will be do it is another story 

Only if Killie don't better your result by 2 goals, then it goes on the head to head result....

1 hour ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Didn’t watch game tonight did have a bad feeling about it but just need a win against Morton and we top the group.. can we do it yes will be do it is another story 

Not if Stranraer beat Killie.

Or if Killie and Stranraer draw, Stranraer win the shootout and you fail to win by 3 or more goals.

Or if Killie beat Stranraer by 3 goals or more and you only win by one goal.

Other than that, spot on.

4 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Only if Killie don't better your result by 2 goals, then it goes on the head to head result....

Head to head result isn’t included in League Cup unless they changed it for this season?

If teams level on points then it goes:

Goal difference

Goals scored

Away goals scored

Matches won

Away matches won

Drawing of lots

Edited by Cardle is Magic

43 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Head to head result isn’t included in League Cup unless they changed it for this season?

If teams level on points then it goes:

Goal difference

Goals scored

Away goals scored

Matches won

Away matches won

Drawing of lots

Your correct.... got confused by the info at the bottom of the flashscores league cup tables "If teams finish on level points, it's decided by SCORE DIFFERENCE as a tie breaker"

Edited by C4mmy31