Pretty straightforward win and great to be back in a ground.

I'll take that every week, but surely Hamilton can't be that bad. If they are a Partick double relegation may be forthcoming. 

Better learning in these games that last season's squad players are not up to even this level than six weeks down the line.

Yes,half a team out injured...again, but Accies could have played till Saturday and not scored.

We knew  guys like Moyo,Hughes,Callum Smith,Stirling etc were not good enough for the top League and now we know they won't cut it at this  level even as squad players.

Need at least four players incoming: right back,creative midfielder and two strikers as relying on young untested boys and the dross aforementioned won't cut it as we will have a plethora of players injured as per usual.

Problem here of course is that Rice gave some of these haddies two year deals last season so we are lumbered with them as I can't see a queue of clubs lining up to take them off our hands.

Hi, looking for a rules nerd here. 

Gary Millar was sent off of Falkirk against Hamilton, they have since forfeited two games, has he served his suspension? 

Gary Millar was sent off of Falkirk against Hamilton, they have since forfeited two games, has he served his suspension? 
No, although there has been a "match result" the game hasn't taken place so unfortunately for him it still stands,

Depending on what he was sent off for the suspension would be for either the league cup or competitive matches, usually serious foul play or violent conduct are next match regardless of competition.

4 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

No, although there has been a "match result" the game hasn't taken place so unfortunately for him it still stands,

Depending on what he was sent off for the suspension would be for either the league cup or competitive matches, usually serious foul play or violent conduct are next match regardless of competition.

It was denial of a clear goalscoring opportunity I think.

9 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Yeah, as @Chris_the_rover
has said, it is a 3-0 defeat on paper but none of the players are included in the 2 squads. They have therefore not been included as part of those teams and the suspension will still stand. I think it will be a situation of the player having to sit out of their next league cup game (unless he signs for Kilmarnock next season).

15 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Any truth in the rumour that most of Hamilton's first team out with covid? If so get your cash on Albion whilst they're still a decent price.

I think if it is a default win then the bookies won't pay out. So unless they have enought for a squad today then it isn't worth your time.

I think if it is a default win then the bookies won't pay out. So unless they have enought for a squad today then it isn't worth your time.
Hopefully they have enough between first team and reserves to field a really shite team

Rovers have the slimist chance in the world to qualify ie no chance, we need all the below

Group A Inverness and Stirling both to lose

Group D cowdenbeath play Livingston, we need Livingston to win via penalty shootout

Group E Rovers to win by 7 (seven) clear goals

Group F Airdrie and motherwell both to lose

Group G clyde and stranraer both to lose

Group H dunfermline and partick thistle both to lose

We can't catch the teams 2nd in groups B or C

Rovers have the slimist chance in the world to qualify ie no chance, we need all the below

Group A Inverness and Stirling both to lose

Group D cowdenbeath play Livingston, we need Livingston to win via penalty shootout

Group E Rovers to win by 7 (seven) clear goals

Group F Airdrie and motherwell both to lose

Group G clyde and stranraer both to lose

Group H dunfermline and partick thistle both to lose

We can't catch the teams 2nd in groups B or C

Clyde and Stranraer is a good bet.

14 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.gif.c3e56e46871c06f609f9e98d617a16fb.gif

2DEE7FC8-9DB8-4BC0-AAA9-0C07302AD986.jpeg

Wee fannys! Apparently, it was only one of that group who did it, so here's hoping they give the name to the Police - suspect they won't though.

We didn't like it when the Section B did it to us, and I hope Accies make a similar fuss.