2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Is there any particular reason Edinburgh City v Hamilton is tomorrow night opposed to Saturday? Do City still groundshare with Spartans? 

City are playing almost all home games on Friday nights this season.

Spartans and Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale are main users but Edinburgh City are also still at Ainslie Park currently. LTHV v Dundee Utd friendly was down for Ainslie Park on Saturday afternoon (since been cancelled).

City were supposed to open league at home to Albion Rovers on Saturday 31st July but that's been reversed to Cliftonhill. LTHV v Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts league game at Ainslie Park.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Chris_the_rover  being made to look stupid on a thread involving Ayr again. I’ve seen this movie before.

Is he the fud that was making up stuff about Ayr fans being racist when we played them in League 1?

8 hours ago, Accies1 said:

Can't wait to go to a game tonight. However, I genuinely fear for us.

You do know we've freed 75% of our team....

Which might be a wet dream for an Accies fan if they did it but concerning for us...! 

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

1-0 FT.

Considering our history in this competition, I'll take that all day long.

Very true but that was awful. Never once tried to play out from the back. Long ball all day and created virtually nothing. Anothe long hard season watching Riceball this season.

I thought we looked half decent on the ball, a few of the young boys are very tidy players. However, in the Championship we'll get bullied and if Odoffin leaves then we'll get relegated.

Good Accies support and some fun banter between the young 'uns.

Not much of a game but I cost my loudmouthed "football expert" workmate money:

"What do you think of tonight's game?"

"Oh, we'll probably get stuffed"

"Reckon I should bet on Accies three goals or more then"

"Oh aye..'

Ha ha, get it right up ye! 

Fair play to Albion, matched us throughout and looked the better side in a few spells. Good luck for the rest of the season. Wouldn't be surprised to see us occupy 4th or 5th in this group when the dust settles unless we get some new recruits in pronto and stop just hoofing it. 

1 hour ago, TONTROOPER said:

Take it Fjortoft injured aye?

All of the club's comms come through one retired guy who volunteers at the club and occasionally posts things he sees on players' Facebooks, so it's yet to be determined.