Albion Rovers v Edinburgh City Saturday 17th July 3pm

Tickets now available to all, including Edinburgh City fans:

Tickets for this weekend's match vs Edinburgh City are now on sale, via the links below:

Adults (£12)

t.co/zIwU1ns1dr?amp=1

Concessions (£6)

t.co/74RZYgy8WB?amp=1

The portal will close at 23.59 on Friday and no sales will take place on the day of the match - numbers will limited to our capacity.

P.S. The confirmation emails take a few hours to arrive once you've bought tickets.

Edited by roy of the rovers

14 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

FAO Ayr Utd fans, do you expect to have an allocation for away fans next Saturday? Always love a trip to Somerset.

As it is South Ayrshire Council we'll probably know for sure a week on Sunday

As the total attendance for the league cup game a couple of years ago was 1600, I'd imagine everyone that wants a ticket will be able to get one

Unless Somerset is still limited to 1000 in tier 0 with it being mainly standing? Though other councils seem fairly relaxed about upping the limit as long as the 1m social distancing rule can still be implemented/ achieved. 

2 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

As the total attendance for the league cup game a couple of years ago was 1600, I'd imagine everyone that wants a ticket will be able to get one

Unless Somerset is still limited to 1000 in tier 0 with it being mainly standing? Though other councils seem fairly relaxed about upping the limit as long as the 1m social distancing rule can still be implemented/ achieved. 

Looks like its 2000. Good that we've got 400 tickets. Hoping Ayr sell them direct to Falkirk fans to avoid it being season ticket holders only. I'd imagine we'll sell out purely due to the novelty of getting back to games. 

What's the script for away fans Into accies, are they being allowed
300 tickets allocated to Ayr on Tuesday. I'd presume that similar would be offered for Saturday.

I'm sure I saw they would be sold directly by Ayr.
Should sell out no problem and Ayr could probably give us a couple of hundred more at that point if they were feeling generous.
Don't think we could give more even if we wanted to, the only tickets available for away fans are the railway end none for the stand, tickets are selling well looks like could be a sell out.

We are in big trouble if we don't make some signings soon.

I know we have about half a dozen first choice starters out injured but even when they come back we always have a massive revolving door of injuries so we need some players ready to step in