Euro 2020

Here it is then.  No doubt more threads will pop up on specific markets or games, but here's one for general betting on the Euros hings.

Not seeing much value in outrights but McBookie's 11/1 for no Scotland goalscorer looks a bit long.  Availed of that as insurance.

Any other value spotted?

Any decent offers?

Skybet. £10 on the Golden Boot winner and a free £3 bet for every goal he scores. Immobile at 20s interests me as I think Italy will could reach the quarter final at least. Will probably have something on Lukaku at around 7s/8s too but the free bet offer is for the first bet only so will try and find an offer with someone else for 1 and use skybet for the other. 

• 2 weeks later...

Long time since I’ve been In here. Have got a tiny amount on compared to usual tournaments more just for entertainment than expectation. I think Holland are a good back to lay as could get a decent route to semi however I’ve had my Betfair closed the other day due to self excluding from paddy power in 2012 and those two companies joint up a few years ago. Depay as a value top scorer due to pish group also seems decent. Ladbrokes free fiver for having ten pound on winner means I’ve just got 6/1 for France too.

edit I wouldn’t be backing England due to likely hard last 16 game, plus dodgy goalkeeper and defence. Don’t see the hype about Italy either and cool on Spain too. 

Edited by Latino Lover

On 28/05/2021 at 15:11, C. Muir said:

Skybet. £10 on the Golden Boot winner and a free £3 bet for every goal he scores. Immobile at 20s interests me as I think Italy will could reach the quarter final at least. Will probably have something on Lukaku at around 7s/8s too but the free bet offer is for the first bet only so will try and find an offer with someone else for 1 and use skybet for the other. 

This bet runs out before tonight's kick off in Rome. Gone for Immobile following your Hull City spot!

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This bet runs out before tonight's kick off in Rome. Gone for Immobile following your Hull City spot!

Aye I done my bets this morning/afternoon. Immobile backed. Because I mentioned Lukaku as well I've went France/Lukaku winner/top scorer at 50s on bet365. 

Free fiver on sky if you bet minimum 5p on England Croatia game so stuck a daft 50p on Croatia & BTTS just to trigger the free bet and stuck it on Kante player of the tournament at 16s. 

Guaranteed free bet from Williams Hills daily scratch of the day promotion today. £2 for me which patriotically went on Scotland to win the tournament at 250s. 

Also backed 28+ and 32+ penalties awarded in tournament at 16s and 80s respectively. Think that's a tad high with VAR and foreign refs. If my calculations are correct then there will be 51 games in total at the tournament so they figures seem more achievable than the odds reflect to me. 

Like every tournament I've thrown together a few daft other things. Accas of dual forecasts for every group, top nation scorers & top club scorers & couple of skys player goals request a bets. 

Haven't put much down, suppose I should check out all the pre tournament bets before tonight. Got Scotland going out in the QFs at 10/1, think they have a decent chance of avoiding 4th and then just have to get lucky in R16. :1eye

Ive done absolutely f**k all up til now. Always leave it to the last minute. Immobile was my shout for top scorer and i can see Italy doing extremely well in this. Difficult to back against France given their squad and Belguim have quality all over the pitch as well. Winner from either of those 3 

Not done any outright bets (so far).

However 1st bet of Euros already up with Immobile having got at least 1 SoT tonight which was at a massively enhanced 'turbo' price of Evens on Paddy Power.

Max bet of £10 so easy £20 back.

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Kerrching!

Did you notice in the t&cs if the free bets are given ater each goal, or all combined at the end of the tournament? Don't have my first one yet.

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

Did you notice in the t&cs if the free bets are given ater each goal, or all combined at the end of the tournament? Don't have my first one yet.

Me neither, and can't find the t&cs anymore.. 

On 12/06/2021 at 14:02, welshbairn said:

Bale evens for 1+ shots on target with Skybet. Assuming that means one or more, not more than one.

On this.

Having 1 bet per game and keeping a record here.

Italy win @2/5 👍

Bale 1 SOT @1/1 👎

Wind to score and Denmark to win @2/1 👎

Belgium win @1/1 👍

Kane to score and England to win @11/8 👎

Draw HT/Austria FT @7/2 👍

Depay anytime scorer @5/4 👎

SCO v CZE draw @21/10 👎

Poland and U3.5 @6/5 👎

Spain + BTTS @9/4 👎

Portugal-1 @5/4 👍

FRA v GER draw @12/5 👎