League Cup Group H: Saints, Pars, Thistle, Stenny, Dumbarton

Lex

We are usually pretty terrible in the league cup groups tbf, especially the pre season ones. We look a bit better prepared this time than usual, but I can't remember us ever beating the championship team (while we've been premiership) comfortably at this stage. In fact I'm struggling to remember us beating the championship team at all.
Just watched those highlights from the weekend's game there and reminded me of our fans complete meltdown when we didn't sign O'Ware a few seasons ago.
Our fans were also having meltdowns when we let Baird go to Ayr.

Nothing against Baird as he would have ran through a brick wall for us but we have definitely improved that area of the team.

5 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Our fans were also having meltdowns when we let Baird go to Ayr.

Nothing against Baird as he would have ran through a brick wall for us but we have definitely improved that area of the team.

Yeah, sometimes you have to move on. I've not looked at B&W army in a while but wouldn't be surprised if there are still guys in there seething because we won't sign Jai Quitongo.

Still not added to the squad after Grant saying we would have 1-2 more in for this game. Our squad is threadbare. 

Can only see a fairly comfortable St Mirren win here.  The win at Partick still means qualification is very doable regardless of tonight though.

5 minutes ago, Christophe said:

No sound on Dumbarton TV and the camera fixed on the halfway line, hasn't moved yet. Another tremendous Pixellot season awaits! 

There is commentary but I think @sarti pooh has fallen asleep at the wheel in regards to the camera, again :lol:

edit - nope looks like technical issues, apologies sarti!

Edited by The Moonster