League Cup Group H: Saints, Pars, Thistle, Stenny, Dumbarton

Lex

18 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

He's in quarantine. 442 with a striker and a centre midfielder on the wings. 

No injuries or red cards and don't get pumped by too much and I'll be OK with that. 

Or win 3-0, that would be handy. 

4-3-3 I’d have thought.

Assuming we’ll be playing a CB at RB, a RB at LB and a LB at CB like we did for the second half vs Dumbarton.

8 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Just me thinking that was a dive? Dunne should have had a penalty earlier though.

8 minutes ago, GAD said:

I thought the penalty was pretty clear cut. Foster made a c**t of it.

Somewhere in the middle for me, hung a leg out but Jay was looking for it. Ref is having a shocker for both sides.

Very soft penalty for me. Henderson definitely got the better of Foster, but the contact looked minimal and he only started going to ground after he’d run past Foster. Didn’t seem necessary to fall over tbh.

We've been ok so far and have matched up well against a decent top flight side. I’d guess that with us needing 4 goals to qualify now, we might start to see some fringe players in the second half and I’d expect St Mirren to see this one out comfortably.

That’s three very impressive halves from Power for us now. 
Booking looked very soft, and if two yellows here is a suspension for the first league game I’d sub him. 
I thought he swiped the Thistle boy unnecessarily, albeit it was his first foul it was probably a booking.

If he gets a 2nd yellow he misses the game next week I'm sure.

Shame Thistle don't have stripes all over the back, or this would be the best two shirts in world football this season.

Partick look good, still not sure how Turner ended up with them tbh, should be in the top flight. St Mirren look solid.