League Cup 21/22 - Group F

11 hours ago, Spidersmad said:

QP website says there will be no live stream of the game. No idea why not.

11 hours ago, Spanish Armada said:

That's a bit stupid that?Only a set amount a fans allowed in,surely the remaining QP or airdrie fans would want to watch it,Shambles from QP

The streaming service was outsourced to a private company last year to avoid using those awful spot-the-ball robots. That contract hasn’t been renewed and with full capacity imminent for fans very soon I’d guess it’s not needed now. Can’t comment on the rationale of the decision but it does cost money and if the revenue drops when fans return it becomes a luxury. I’d not be surprised if the SPFL don’t ban live streams when we’re back to normal again as it’s bound to infringe on their lucrative sponsorship deals with the big TV companies, which every club in the four senior leagues gets a share of. Sorry Spanish Armada, just unlucky this fixture was first to fall. 

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

A real measure of our new squad and manager will be how we react today after giving so much on Wednesday. As a long-serving QP fan (season 52) this scenario in previous years is one where the high of Wednesday would inevitable lead to a dull one today. But I think we’re better than that now and there will be even more fans in the ground today. Having Airdrie fans there will lift the noise too.

Looking forward to the moment our first goal is scored and the fans are up on their feet again. 2-1 to The QP.

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

18 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

Yep. Both home games have streams confirmed. If you want to watch it then I would suggest signing up some point before it so everything is set-up correctly.

Registered account yesterday for the Motherwell - QoS game and stream purchased,  Nae bother. 

Logged on now and waiting in anticipation.

Asking for a friend but what's the difference  between Home Team Video and Away Team Video? 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

6 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Shambolic registration process - gone through the sign in process and am just getting a blank white screen with no drop down box to buy the match???? Don’t deserve the money if it is this complicated?

Simple registration and payment process I thought.