League Cup 21/22 - Group F

Nae disrespect to QOTS, but if you can’t beat them after beating Motherwell then you deserve f**k all. The prize money between 2nd and 4th is minimal so the only place worth it is 1st. So looks like we have absolutely fucked it

Never a championship player, couldn’t get a run in the team for us never mind the league above

This.
An absolute sh*te bag of the highest order.  I've never seen anyone pull out of as many 50/50 balls or "comings together" on the pitch.  I genuinely thought he'd be playing for Stirling Uni or Darvel this coming season.

I can't actually believe you lads have signed Ally Roy. An absolute waste of a wage for us for the last two seasons. As mentioned a couple of times already is the least committed player I've ever seen wear a diamond. Will absolutely go missing when the chips are down and will be fairly anonymous when they aren't. I would be stunned if he starts more than a handful of games this season. Baffling, baffling stuff. Just delighted he's off of our books.

Can you tell I really didn't like him [emoji23] Honestly though, that's a shocker that someone in management at your club  looked at his utterly abysmal track record everywhere he's went and thought to themselves "this seems like just the fella for what will be a pure slog of a season". 

Ally Roy is like the real life lower league version of scabby queen and you guys have him this season... [emoji51]

130721%2020%20Queens%20fans%20help%20Roy%20celebrate.jpg

Whilst things are understandably sore, and increasingly so. I still do not follow your point. What am I missing exactly?
QosLoyal wasn't saying it was a preseason friendly. It was tongue in cheek.

Your fellow Airdrie poster downplayed Roy's goals today saying that he does well "preseason" before being rubbish. QosLoyal pointed out that it clearly isn't just "preseason" the now if your fans were going mental the other night against Motherwell.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Your fellow Airdrie poster downplayed Roy's goals today saying that he does well "preseason" before being rubbish. QosLoyal pointed out that it clearly isn't just "preseason" the now if your fans were going mental the other night against Motherwell.

I think the only people who actually believe that these games are pre season friendlies is the motherwell squad.

And I am expected to have an intimate understanding of all the dialogue that has gone before???  I am sad, but not that much.

Enjoy your win
Don't dive in without reading back if you're going to get all precious when someone corrects you [emoji38]

Corrects me? 

In a physical conversation, do you expect that someone who has just joined has heard all that went before?  I am supposed to verify all your fellow poster's comments before offering a view?? 

We'll leave it there.

I am under no illusions that Airdrie were awful , lazy performance, players not tracking runners etc etc but we have played some exceptional stuff today. Could have scored another 3/4 easily but most pleasing was the quality of our passing and attacking play. If this continues and it is always a big if the entertainment factor will be very different from last season.

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

To be fair, as you've multi quoted earlier every supporter of every club Ally Roy has ever darkened has concurred that he is a waste of space and a waste of a wage (Airdrie fans dislike him less than Thistle fans if you can believe it). His goals today won't change any of those views.

In spite of this I am still absolutely delighted that Ally Roy is no longer on our payroll. Remember he's always dynamite in pre season and then garbage for the next 9 months [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Indeed. ...Sorer now though.

That why your fans invaded the pitch the other night for a pre season game. Deary me

Corrects me? 
In a physical conversation, do you expect that someone who has just joined has heard all that went before?  I am supposed to verify all your fellow poster's comments before offering a view?? 
We'll leave it there.

Lol wut? You literally quoted both of the posts in question and still couldn't see you'd been completely whooshed.

To be fair, as you've multi quoted earlier every supporter of every club Ally Roy has ever darkened has concurred that he is a waste of space and a waste of a wage (Airdrie fans dislike him less than Thistle fans if you can believe it). His goals today won't change any of those views.
That's not what's happened here though is it? There were plenty of other posts from other fans slating Roy who I haven't quoted.

As good as display at Palmerston as I've seen in a long time. Quick and dangerous going forward. Not giving Airdrie much time on the ball and relatively comfortable at the back. Airdrie got a well taken goal but I think if we hadn't made so many changes it wouldn't have happened so not too disappointed about it.

Delighted Junior got off the mark. I don't think he'll be a prolific goalscorer for us, more a creator but nonetheless the goal will be a great confidence booster.

The back 3 have done ok so far but we really need an experienced head back there to keep them right against tougher opposition.

5/6 more bodies and some luck with injuries and we should do ok this season.