League Cup 21/22 - Group F

I play fives on a Wednesday so I’ve decided not to fork out for Premier sports for a month since both Motherwell games on Premier are on the Wednesday night. I’ll hopefully get the second half on the radio?

I’ve got the fear for the QP game. We’ve a lot of new faces but lack leaders and creativity. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s nil nil.

5 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

I play fives on a Wednesday so I’ve decided not to fork out for Premier sports for a month since both Motherwell games on Premier are on the Wednesday night. I’ll hopefully get the second half on the radio?

I’ve got the fear for the QP game. We’ve a lot of new faces but lack leaders and creativity. Would be surprised if it’s nil nil.

If it’s nil-nil we go to penalties. And we have Willie Muir in goal. Fear away.

QOS team for tonight’s game.

[emoji646][emoji637] Rae
[emoji646][emoji643] Paton
[emoji646][emoji645] Roy
[emoji637][emoji646] Connelly
[emoji637][emoji641] McGrory
[emoji637][emoji642] East
[emoji637][emoji643] Joseph
[emoji638][emoji646] Nditi
[emoji638][emoji641] Dunn
[emoji639][emoji639] Gibson
[emoji640][emoji645] Junior

Subs

[emoji639][emoji646] Cowie
[emoji638][emoji637] McMahon
[emoji638][emoji642] Muir
[emoji638][emoji644] Potts
[emoji639][emoji637] Moffat
[emoji639][emoji638] Stewart

Was always a bit cringe reaction to him on social etc and when he got game time. Felt for him. A lot of pressure.

Big Goss has some sort of magic surrounding him. The commentators here have him down as their Messiah the same way some of our support thought of him last season [emoji38]

A win’s a win.
QP deserved something from the game tonight.
Played some very attractive football and matched Motherwell in every department.
If we can maintain this level of fitness and ability then not only should we progress in this competition but also do very well in League 1.
Great to be back btw.

2 minutes ago, bridgeofweirdo said:

QP deserved something from the game tonight.
Played some very attractive football and matched Motherwell in every department.
If we can maintain this level of fitness and ability then not only should we progress in this competition but also do very well in League 1.
Great to be back btw.

I watched  Brown a few times at Motherwell, he seems to have continued his progression.  I thought Murray should have made more of his chances and I believe you have players to come back.  Looking good.