Ground improvement & club licensing

Marten

I've seen some more of the improvements at Lochee United tonight and it's getting really impressive, dressing rooms, lounge, toilets, all brand new and spacious. I'm impressed. :)

45 minutes ago, Marten said:

I've seen some more of the improvements at Lochee United tonight and it's getting really impressive, dressing rooms, lounge, toilets, all brand new and spacious. I'm impressed. :)

Any gold plating?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lochee United & Tayport are both shortly getting their SFA audits and both are confident of getting their license this season. Lights are being installed at Thomson Park currently.

No other ML clubs are going for licensing this season (although I'm sure some will aim to get theirs in the not too distant future).

Edited by Marten

3 hours ago, Marten said:

Lochee United & Tayport are both shortly getting their SFA audits and both are confident of getting their license this season. Lights are being installed at Thomson Park currently.

No other ML clubs are going for licensing this season (although I'm sure some will aim to get theirs in the not too distant future).

Good stuff, would be nice to have Tayport in the Scottish Cup for the first time as they were the last winners of the East Superleague before qualification for the four junior champions was introduced.

5 hours ago, Marten said:

Hopefully Broughty do in the near future that would be good to see.

6 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Hopefully Broughty do in the near future that would be good to see.

There is some work to do, like dressing rooms and other indoor facilities that are nowhere near good enough yet as far as I understand. I'm sure that they will try to get it at some point, but they are clearly going to need more time.

Blairgowrie have been doing quite a lot of work on their ground this season, I wouldn't be surprised if they go for theirs in the not too distant future.

Edited by Marten

Looks like a free pass for BOD to Highland league unfortunately.

Talking of grounds. About 10 degrees today and hardly rained for a week. How can Forfar have an unplayable pitch ?

Edited by superbigal

2 hours ago, superbigal said:

Looks like a free pass for BOD to Highland league unfortunately.

Talking of grounds. About 10 degrees today and hardly rained for a week. How can Forfar have an unplayable pitch ?

Unless Golspie can make up 6 points on the top two in the NCL, I agree that BOD will have a free pass to the Highland League