New Premiership Strips 2021-22

4 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

I'm sure it was option 4 that won the vote. Can't remember the away one though. 

Nothing has been announced in terms of winners.

The SMISA press release from December even mentioned that the winners of the vote wouldn't be announced until just before the shirts go on sale.

I'd like our change shirt to be  an homage to our original colours of red and blue hoops. I know it was tried in 2012/13 but the shades of red and blue were all wrong; try a darker blue and a darker red bordering on, dare I say it, maroon. Think of the Newcastle or Barcelona kits from about 10 years ago.

On 28/05/2021 at 13:01, scottmcleanscontacts said:

Haven't a clue about that. My Maw was from Paisley, however, and therefore I grew up on tales of people drowning in one of the Carts, amongst others. A wifey in a fur coat getting done in at da Cochrane Castle also springs to mind.

cochrane castle is in johnstone,not paisley 

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I managed to find the 4 home and 4 away options of the fan vote.

Bear in mind this vote was back in December and we've not heard anything about it since.

I voted option 4 for home and option 1 for away though I suppose I wouldn't be that offended if option 2 in either vote won through.

home-1.thumb.jpg.9e2e6a9146ef8ab21af9c7d1ea1d00b8.jpg

home-2.thumb.jpg.714055f9ef24ec03ccccbbceaa8f9c53.jpg

home-3.thumb.jpg.4ab474a691e2c6322afc04e6a4b63896.jpg

home-4.thumb.jpg.5550eead0de428041affaa4d222eed9c.jpg

away-1.thumb.jpg.10265641da14f3572a512732260d1685.jpg

away-2.thumb.jpg.99e525e08aa77c2e643115e77cf0be2b.jpgaway-3.thumb.jpg.57a18f59170facb0849bfe8588e27821.jpg

away-4.thumb.jpg.22724f39db8ed501b562f28fcc678653.jpg

I liked the third home top at first but now it looks like a cross on the front 🤔 So home 4 and away 1 👍🏻

40 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Who was the genius who came up with a grey away top for a team that plays in black and white.

Right out the Celtic catalogue of an away kit in a slightly different shade of green.

Stupid eh? It looks like a semi decent training top. 

There's a reason that clubs rarely/never wear grey strips. Grey blends in with everything at pitch level. 

6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Why do St Mirren constantly revisit those really narrow stripes? They look rubbish compared to the thicker ones.

Agreed, the right thickness is a mixture of both, as per these absolute classics:

0_Mark-Yardley.jpg

0_7972663.jpg

Ross County's new strips for the 2021/2022 season:

On the left is the new pink away kit

In the centre is the new blue home kit, and

On the right is the new camouflage kit for their European campaign when they invade Poland.

College: Art show with KKK robes too disturbing for public | WHP

Edited by Bairn in Exile

10 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Ross County's new strips for the 2021/2022 season:

On the left is the new pink away kit

In the centre is the new blue home kit, and

On the right is the new camouflage kit for their European campaign when they invade Poland.

College: Art show with KKK robes too disturbing for public | WHP

6 pages, 5 days. That's how far back your joke was preempted. 

Tommy of the Dick Fingers got 42 greenies for it. A tad generous, if you ask me, but this is how the free market functions. 

9 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Joma appear to be getting all of Macron's contracts.

Maybe it'll be a KKK or Gestapo uniform lol

From one of the best manufacturers to unquestionably the worst, cheapest and generally detestable generic kit makers.  I’m sure a quick look at their catalogue will tell you what it will be. 

I think going by twitter and just chatting to folk if anything other than those two win I'd demanding an inquest and for united nations to be present at all future votes to keep an eye. Home one looks a cracker if it's that but I wish they'd find a way to stop putting the sponsor in a huge box right across the top.

Edited to say that it better be exactly as in the photos and by that I mean stripes on the back, did someone at the club or joma not come out with pish that it was the fans/players thst requested plain backs this year? stripes need to be on both sides of the top, numbers in red, very simple but they find a way of constantly messing it up. 

Edited by smfc2013