New Premiership Strips 2021-22

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf I think it's all signed off months before the end of the season. Us bottling the Final v our bitches, and then having a top covered in gold and double references, would've been typical.

If you need to make late changes to a strip you just fucking iron over the mistakes. 🤨

7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I really like that St Johnstone away top. I don't like the strip as a whole though and I'm, unsure what else could have been done to make it more appealing on the (my) eyes. 

Lovely top though. 

Agree the top is better on its own.  And I'm not sure blue shorts would have been the answer.

4 hours ago, Ric said:

Got to say though, while to me (I appreciate Radford has pointed out the connection) that doesn't seem like a St Johnstone strip, I do think it looks quite nice.

Same boat, don't think there's anything wrong with it, i just think it should belong to someone else.  And that's speaking as someone who had that orginal one with the big bonar across the front.  Maybe just take time to see us in it, or possibly I'm just not a fan of stripey strips.

Its maybe a get it up you to Galatasary who've just been pumped by a team in red and white stripes, but the good thing is we should be wearing blue home and away in our Europa play-off.

16 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

An interesting comparison of shirt prices.

It's almost as if two teams have colluded to make sure their shirts are for sale at £65 🤔

What that shows very clearly is Celtic just being c0ck$ when it comes to strips. On what occasion will the ever have to wrat their away kit? £65 for a top that they cannot wear vs Hibs clearly. Fair play to Livi over the pricing.

Can see a bit of an issue when Dundee or Ross county at home to Rangers? 

44 minutes ago, Ric said:

Why does the 'sponsor' look like an 80's sitcom logo?

It looks like an edgy burger chain that's opening in a 'restaurant quarter' near you soon, and closing down again three months later.

The strip is decent aside from that, tbf.

Edited by Coventry Saint

28 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

What that shows very clearly is Celtic just being c0ck$ when it comes to strips. On what occasion will the ever have to wrat their away kit? £65 for a top that they cannot wear vs Hibs clearly. Fair play to Livi over the pricing.

Fair play for charging £45 for a shirt you can buy without the branding for €13?  

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

Dundee have been playing Rangers and St Johnstone with both sides in home kits for years. 

12 minutes ago, lochgellyPAR said:

Is that not what the home shirt is?

It'll likely be a commemorative shirt, similar to what we had last year. We released our 3 usual kits and then released a limited edition one that had no sponsor on it. It's clearly a money grabbing exercise.

My top threes:

Home - Dons, St Mirren, Dundee.

Away - Hibs, Livi, St Johnstone.

Bottom threes:

Home - Hibs, Livi, United

Away - United, County, St Mirren

I struggled to find three genuinely bad away strips - I reckon the average standard of the aways across the league overall is higher than the average standard of the homes.  

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Fair play for charging £45 for a shirt you can buy without the branding for €13?  

Well no, but fair play in relation to everyone else. Get that some are 'bespoke' but even then, the whole thing is a total pisstake of fans.

I can almost understand if the top is wildly different from the previous years, or a new manufacturer and sponsor, but when it's essentially the same, but with a small change....

I mean, I know there is only so much you can do with green and white hoops for example, but as a fan, why would you need almost exactly the same shirt every year? The away shirts are where you can be creative, but some clubs just stick with the same limited colour scheme.

Edited by Theyellowbox