New Premiership Strips 2021-22

11 hours ago, mizfit said:

I once seen someone in Mallorca who wore a full West Brom kit every day and night for the week we were there.

Just 7 West Brom tops and shorts he kept changing between.

I saw a guy in full Norwich City kit coming out of Auschwitz (no really), not sure if a less garish kit would have been more acceptable.

55 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

I saw a guy in full Norwich City kit coming out of Auschwitz (no really), not sure if a less garish kit would have been more acceptable.

Well, was he or wasn't he? 

12 hours ago, Ric said:

At what point does it tip over from, "yeah that's fine" to "you look a twat"?

For me, the point when you are out of a football environment.  OK to games, 5s, etc but iffy in other situations.  Also, excellent if you wear on holiday as, and this has been said many times before, it help others know who to give a wide berth to.  I took both a Liverpool and a Chelsea shirt on my 1st holiday abroad without my parents, I was 17 at the time - Nice.  Never since.  

22 hours ago, conboyhibs said:

Some effort from Joma. A bit Dunfermline-y but a lovely kit.

797772D8-70DE-42DB-A5EB-E6F8E4F42BB4.png

The shorts complement the shirt making it a nice combo but the shirt on its own is a bit nothing.

40 minutes ago, Abstract said:

Is that Celtic one with the pink and green pinstripes that's doing the rounds genuine? If so that's an absolute horrorshow of a top.

I'm not sure but it looks weird with the badge being so low down the shirt. It's not even on the chest.

4 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:
39 minutes ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:
Ugly sisters …….part2
rangers-21-22-kit-home%2B%2525282%252529.jpg&key=9fae7e4aa4cfeba80206fefcd278ada64154e9ddcd0a88a3891602c8066126cd

Have they ever had amber trim before? And no 5 stars?

I don’t think so - it’s because it is the 150th anniversary strip (no laughing at the back please!). I’d much prefer if it was white though.

I like the thick white trim and it has a pinstripe in it too but it’s hard to make out in that picture. I’m also happy the 5 stars are gone. It looks more traditional.

I’ll reserve my judgement on it until the higher quality pictures come out tomorrow when it’s release but very much a 6/10 effort IMO. Would’ve been better if there was no gold.

I think it's the first time Rangers have ever changed the colour of their badge on a top. Seen that mentioned somewhere.