New Premiership Strips 2021-22

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

This is a complete shiter from Hearts.

They claim it is a homage in the launch video

cckhtpc.png

But obviously someone noticed that the two kits look nothing alike so they put a really heavy filter over the single picture of the old kit.

HQejG6j.png

Colours are wrong, collar style is wrong, sleeves are wrong.

It literally looks nothing like it at all! 😄

I'm sure it will sell well at Tynecastle, but you know what they say about fools and money.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

When will they wear a 3rd kit?

I'd guess not very often - it's more to do with additional merchandise revenue nowadays rather than a need for it. Rangers released 4 tops last season and plan to do the same this year. It's taking the p*ss but I don't mind it too much if it means I can get an extra top if I like it haha.

Edited by AJF

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Is there any particular reason for the black?

Think it's very dark blue. We do occasionally have blue in our tops but probably just to break it up a bit. Our collars had black in them a few seasons back.

Edited by Rodhull

Looks an entirely safe option from Aberdeen, I really don't mind the dark blue at all, in fact I think it adds something to it, however the (what looks like) elasticated arms look daft on someone who (presumably) works out so God forbid what they'd look like on some of the more "generously proportioned" Aberdonian fans.

As for the Hearts 3rd kit. I quite like it but it's definitely a touch on the nose. It might look better close up when you see the embossed image, but from a distance it looks like the strip one of those made up PES teams would wear.