New Premiership Strips 2021-22

27 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I fucking love it when people post about new tops in this thread without posting pictures of it.

If you’re referring to me, I included a pic of the top on my post 😂

Edited by AJF

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Definitely definitely definitely wasn't there 

:ph34r:

Odd. I’ve not edited my post since I posted it and I included a screenshot of the top. Unless there’s something wrong with the image I posted but it’s a screenshot from my phone which should show no bother.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Odd. I’ve not edited my post since I posted it and I included a screenshot of the top. Unless there’s something wrong with the image I posted but it’s a screenshot from my phone which should show no bother.

I saw it.

And that’s the last time I’m nice to you this month. 

On 23/07/2021 at 19:30, Ric said:

Aside from the silly collar, the Rangers crest and the fact it's Castore... I actually don't mind that top. It's certainly not the worst effort we've seen this season.

The most shocking thing about that collar is that they didn’t make the wee gold bit blue, in doing so, making the collar look like a section of the Union flag. I simply cannot believe they missed the opportunity.

Edited by pozbaird

17 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

as aberdeen fans know, gold effect on strips rarely works. East Fife yellowy gold or no gold at all please.

Our leaked away kit has a "gold" colour which looks worryingly orange in the photosImage

JET looks worried too

43 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Our leaked away kit has a "gold" colour which looks worryingly orange in the photos

Is that one of those fancy HD cameras that all the UFO freaks use?😉 

As long as the decals don't look like they'd fall off if you broke sweat like the Rangers effort I'll be ok with it .