New Premiership Strips 2021-22

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Someone's stuck a stupid fucking rectangle in a random position on the Home top.

I fucking hate Joma. 

Screenshot_20210709-100609_Twitter.jpg

LiviHome.jpg

LiviAway.jpg

Yeah. Motherwell, this is the kind of crap you’re going to get when Joma inevitably gets the deal. 

I’ve said it before, and I’ve said it again; Joma have never made a nice kit, ever.  I don’t think they ever will. 

The home kit looks as if there’s a name tag.  Awful. 

Livi away is nice as it just looks like an LA Galaxy top. Only negative is the sponsor being on a solid white banner ruins the effect a little. Similar but maybe not quite as bad as the one on the Aberdeen away kit last season.

Home top isn't the best. Looks like it should have a pocket where the stripe is.

Edited by Rodhull

51 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I quite like the away top. The home would be far better if the pattern was the full width of the chest 

Or just not had a pattern at all, looks decent otherwise. It'll have to grow on me, just seems random. Quite like the away top though, Phoenix Drilling Ltd looks like a pasted bit of paper over the top though.

4 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Someone's stuck a stupid fucking rectangle in a random position on the Home top.

I fucking hate Joma. 

Screenshot_20210709-100609_Twitter.jpg

Bruce Anderson bringing his mam along for the photoshoot is the kind of classy touch you don't get with the so-called bigger clubs, IMO.

49 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Do Bayer Leverkusen not do something similar, with their switch between red shirt and black shirts?

Correct. I believe they are going to black and red stripes this year though. 

We must have taken the design that Livingston were originally going to get this season if they stayed with Macron.

Its the only way it makes sense in my eyes.

We've not been with Macron for a loooong time

Am I the only one who likes the home top ?

The more I see it, the more I like it. Would like it even more if the amber and white stripe went right across the chest

Home top isn't the best. Looks like it should have a pocket where the stripe is.

That's for big Ayo to keep Ryan Kent and co [emoji23][emoji16]

6 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

We must have taken the design that Livingston were originally going to get this season if they stayed with Macron.

Its the only way it makes sense in my eyes.

We weren't with Macron previously, so who knows :D 

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the away kit is just a white top with a sash. 

The kits are growing on me, they're fairly decent and the backs are nice as well 

Edited by ATLIS