New Premiership Strips 2021-22

1 hour ago, Swello said:

If you're referring to Ricky Lamie - I agree. 

As I said on the 'Well thread - I really like it but I need to see it for real. 

I will really like it if it is Amber.  I like the design. But (and maybe I am colour blind) it does look like black and yellow. If it is not the correct shade of Amber or just Amber then that is a major f*ck up. 

Just now, welldaft said:

I will really like it if it is Amber.  I like the design. But (and maybe I am colour blind) it does look like black and yellow. If it is not the correct shade of Amber or just Amber then that is a major f*ck up. 

Yeh - the Yellow vs Amber is exactly why I need to see it. Once these images have been through Lightroom or whatever processing they do, the colours can be really different than in real life.

I quite like the new away kit, it’s a bit different maybe could’ve been doing with a bit more claret but I’m happy with that, never bother with away kits because we don’t tend to clash much but that’s an acceptable effort. 

2 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

I quite like the new away kit, it’s a bit different maybe could’ve been doing with a bit more claret but I’m happy with that, never bother with away kits because we don’t tend to clash much but that’s an acceptable effort. 

With Aberdeen (never understood the need), Hearts, Livi and Utd all in the league, I guess we'll be wearing the away quite a lot by our standards.

1 minute ago, Swello said:

With Aberdeen (never understood the need), Hearts, Livi and Utd all in the league, I guess we'll be wearing the away quite a lot by our standards.

With the first two you could probably get away with changing the shorts tbf. 

30 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

When does it go half price?

44 minutes ago, Swello said:

Yeh - the Yellow vs Amber is exactly why I need to see it. Once these images have been through Lightroom or whatever processing they do, the colours can be really different than in real life.

It definitely looks Amber on the 5th slide here.

I like that Well away top. A black strip with a bit of colour detail is always a winner in my eyes.

As others have said, it doesn’t really strike me as a Motherwell top, it’s something I’d expect Wolves to bring out but I still like it.

10 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

What clubs are still to unveil next seasons kits? 

Probably just us, as always.

Motherwell away top is class.

15 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

What clubs are still to unveil next seasons kits? 

Celtic home kit (been leaked I think)

Rangers away & third kit

Hibs third kit

Aberdeen away (been leaked) & third kit

Hearts away kit

Livingston home & away kit

Ross County home kit

St Johnstone home, away & third kit

31 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Celtic home kit (been leaked I think)

Rangers away & third kit

Hibs third kit