New Premiership Strips 2021-22

The black training kit United had been wearing of late is fucking cracking. The new home kit looks like a school pupil has got bored and started shading it in his a pencil like they would a jotter.

The away kit just looks like cheap shite.

Should have kept the training kit.

That lassie wearing the Utd away top looks as though she is pissing herself laughing. Horrendous tops. Got relegation written all over. 

St Mirren home top is a beaut imo, the away kit is boring as hell though, genuinely does look like a goalie's kit.

Personally not a fan of County's away kit, probably because of the camo, but also just cos it looks kinda cheap.

As for United... I don't even hate the ideas, the paint splatter stuff can be done well, but Macron hasn't done them well,especially the away kit which is just lame. Pretty sure that training to which is near identical to Arbroath's new away kit would've been a better choice. Just curious if this will be the first time in years with Dundee derbies featuring away kits, considering the amount of black on the United home top. Should never happen imo, both home shirts always.

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

New Hearts kit.  Not sure if I like it or not, think it'd be instantly better without the white strip from the neck to sleeve.
image.thumb.png.e8fd6649ea7a843ba607aa9383604fab.png

Not sure if it's just me but either the sponsor is off-centre or the badge is too far to the side.

3 minutes ago, ListerRRFC said:

Not sure if it's just me but either the sponsor is off-centre or the badge is too far to the side.

I've got a feeling that might be photoshopped on.  Looks in a different position on every top.

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Quite simply the two worst kits in our history.

The come back of the paint splash into a shapeless wrong coloured mess is particularly galling 

IMG-20210702-WA0004.jpg

It’s like when Take That did Smells Like Teen Spirit.

9 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's not a classic but I'm giving it  a pass.

It's still "Maroon with  White Trim" as  opposed to "Maroon and White"

Having seen the  Dundee  United shirt we can't really complain

Besides I  sit  quite  far back so  I don't see the  finer detail 

Yes it’s head and shoulders above quite a few of the others, the Dundee United kits are just plain wrong.

Y'know, in the past I've often wondered how you ruin a Hearts home kit, it's so hard to make me not like that classic look. Well, the last couple of years' efforts have smashed that illusion, that's fucking shite.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

17 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Y'know, in the past I've often wondered how you ruin a Hearts home kit, it's so hard to make me not like that classic look. Well, the last couple of years' efforts have smashed that illusion, that's fucking shite.

What was wrong with last seasons? Pretty classic top apart from a touch of gold on it.

This one is pretty average, don't think it's shite but it's ruined by the white. Redemption points for being the correct dark shade of maroon.