New Premiership Strips 2021-22

Ross Countys would be brilliant without the camouflage, which makes it look shit.

St Mirrens home top would be one of the best ever if the sponsor wasn't a big horizontal black box, ideally they shouldve gone sponsorless after the old sponsor dropped out.

Their away kit looks like a goalkeepers.

All IMO.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ross Countys would be brilliant without the camouflage, which makes it look shit.

St Mirrens home top would be one of the best ever if the sponsor wasn't a big horizontal black box, ideally they shouldve gone sponsorless after the old sponsor dropped out.

Their away kit looks like a goalkeepers.

All IMO.

That was my first impression of the St Mirren away. Either a goalkeepers or a school team.

Their home shirt looks v.nice though.

The County away....agree about the camo and all yellow isn't really for me. I've never liked our kits when we've went with amber shorts and socks for our home strip. It's a similar vibe for that County one.

Edited by capt_oats

Home top is outstanding one of the best for a while.

the away is just too plain (and shiney as someone else said) it looks better in the pic where you see it with the shorts. For me it was probably the worst of the 4 options given. 

20 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

I’ll need stripes on the back confirmation before I can give an opinion on the home.

If you look behind his left hand, or the underarm seam, it looks like there are stripes on the back, so hopefully that rules out an all white back. There could still be a big box on the back though. From the front though, that is a very decent effort.

Not sure about the red away top. It's utterly safe, so there's that, bit too safe perhaps. The sponsor on the home kit fits in OK, the one on the away kit looks a bit out of place, but with it being a very plain shirt with large black flashes (on the side) it sort of suits the style. Really don't like it in long sleeves though.

Edited by Ric

Very happy with our new away top , bucks the trend for us and I’ll definitely be purchasing it as a lot of our shirts have been too similar and plain over the years but this ones a belter , first time supporting county I’ve seen us with an away shirt that isn’t red or white

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hearts have released a teaser for tomorrow 

93EDD3C0-BEC6-427B-AD62-4673A5918BF4.jpeg

Seen someone say it could have white panels down the side like the Schalke top, also by Umbro. The white bits on the teaser could allude to that, hopefully not as the less white the better unless it's a collar or cuff.

1 minute ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

Agreed.

Really fine home shirt, maybe the first in years that hasn't been an eyesore.

Away one looks rather shit, but can't have it all.

I liked the almost relegation effort which was an homage to the 87 cup winning shirt and included the players names in the shadow stripe but, yeah, since the brilliant @pozbaird designed shirts of 2012/13, they have been largely shite.

As the saying goes, you can only do some much with stripes.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Seen someone say it could have white panels down the side like the Schalke top, also by Umbro. The white bits on the teaser could allude to that, hopefully not as the less white the better unless it's a collar or cuff.

This one? 
C8F23B72-95AE-4240-8BF3-812553F070EC.webp

I could deal with that amount of extra white 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

All IMO.

I have to disagree, that camouflage will be ideal for disguising the inevitable food strains that I'll collect.

Screenshot_2021-07-02-07-24-55-483_com.twitter.android.jpg

Edited by Sensible Soccer🏴