New Premiership Strips 2021-22

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

I’ll hate Joma for as long as I live

Aye, sponsor will be off that top after the first couple of washes, while fat boy supporters will find the top is too tight across the belly, cuts off circulation at the arms, but somehow gapes free at the neck.

Do grown adults actually buy training gear?

I got given a Saints fleece a few years back. Was genuinely warm as f**k and brilliant.

Lost it when I moved, I suspect the other half “accidentally” binned it.

18 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Think you and I are in the minority it seems. That away kit is awful.

I’m with you. Joma have never made a nice kit. Ever.    That kit in blue is about as County can possibly expect from those buffoons.  

23 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

It's a nice shirt, and I remember admiring it when Forfar wore it in the mid-60s.

However, if the only team you'll play in the league that requires a change strip wears green and white stripes, maybe green and white stripes isn't the smartest choice for you.

5 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Sure. Generally when it's been discounted at the end of season and wear for the gym, running and generally exercising.

I don't wear it cutting about the shops or that.

31 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Sure. Generally when it's been discounted at the end of season and wear for the gym, running and generally exercising.

I don't wear it cutting about the shops or that.

This is what I do. Whenever I see the "Dundee Direct 50% sale now on!" email drop I'm right in the buying whatever shorts they have left in my size. 

Partial to a quarter neck for jogging in too. 

7 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I sometimes see folk with managers jackets complete with sponsor on the back, you're not getting paid to advertise!

Mainly 2 specific clubs but feel Aberdeen might be responsible for this too.

3 hours ago, Stag Nation said:

It's a nice shirt, and I remember admiring it when Forfar wore it in the mid-60s.

However, if the only team you'll play in the league that requires a change strip wears green and white stripes, maybe green and white stripes isn't the smartest choice for you.

I think we wear away tops for Dundee too 

Edit: sure I'm seen us use it against Sevco too 

Edited by The Other Foot

Ok, let's do this..

When is it acceptable for adults to wear a strip (training or otherwise)? Obvs, when doing some sport, whether it's football or not, that's a given. Going to the game or going to the pub to watch the game? Again, not an issue. However, we all know the extremes. Some 'portly yer-dah type' done up in full replica kit (including socks) meandering round Govan Asda.

At what point does it tip over from, "yeah that's fine" to "you look a twat"?

Ok, let's do this..
When is it acceptable for adults to wear a strip (training or otherwise)? Obvs, when doing some sport, whether it's football or not, that's a given. Going to the game or going to the pub to watch the game? Again, not an issue. However, we all know the extremes. Some 'portly yer-dah type' done up in full replica kit (including socks) meandering round Govan Asda.
At what point does it tip over from, "yeah that's fine" to "you look a twat"?

I once seen someone in Mallorca who wore a full West Brom kit every day and night for the week we were there.

Just 7 West Brom tops and shorts he kept changing between.

7 hours ago, Ric said:
5 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Ooft, no no no.... both of the Hibs strips are absolutely bowfin'.

I'm with y'all on this one. That away kit is pretty boring and reminds me of something a youth team over here would wear.