New Premiership Strips 2021-22

So yesterday Rangers set a countdown timer on the club shop website for 09:30 this morning. I went on fully expecting to see the new home strip being released but for whatever odd reason, it's the launch of the new 21/22 training gear. Don't get me wrong, some of it is nice, but it just seems a bit odd to release the training gear before the actual home strip 😄

On 22/06/2021 at 04:21, AJF said:

So yesterday Rangers set a countdown timer on the club shop website for 09:30 this morning. I went on fully expecting to see the new home strip being released but for whatever odd reason, it's the launch of the new 21/22 training gear. Don't get me wrong, some of it is nice, but it just seems a bit odd to release the training gear before the actual home strip 😄

In fairness, you do train before playing a home match.

A thing of beauty befitting of James Connolly’s XI and their visiting fixtures this season. 

Sore one for all the children giggling about us getting Joma, they’ve just produced one of the best Scottish away tops of this millennium.

Clearly once Joma are allowed to work with a client possessing a bit more stature and global appeal than your St Johnstones (no disrespect), they bring their A game. Enjoy the training bibs.

Edited by HibsFan

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

A thing of beauty befitting of James Connolly’s XI and their visiting fixtures this season. 

Sore one for all the children giggling about us getting Joma, they’ve just produced one of the best Scottish away tops of this millennium.

Clearly once Joma are allowed to work with a client possessing a bit more stature and global appeal than your St Johnstones (no disrespect), they bring their A game. Enjoy the training bibs.

I take it back. Shite top.

51 minutes ago, conboyhibs said:

Some effort from Joma. A bit Dunfermline-y but a lovely kit.

797772D8-70DE-42DB-A5EB-E6F8E4F42BB4.png

Can't believe Hibs got two 8s to model their strip and we got Lee Ashcroft.

There's clearly levels too this.

I hope she's over 18 or the lord will have to forgive me for I have sinned

Edited by The Derry