New Premiership Strips 2021-22

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

The greatest Scottish team of all time according to Bob Crampsey.

Sadly passed away before getting the chance to see the double cup winners though.

To be fair, Bob Crampsey also said the best goal he had ever seen was by Derek Adams for Ross County against Queens Park.

8 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

This PauloPerth character tries way too hard. Still not as boring as Randomguy tbf.

1690882853_tenor(1)(7).gif.5f273506abb2637c423fa097a82e0d9f.gif

On 18/06/2021 at 09:16, Ludo*1 said:

You're not allowed to do that now. The season we were relegated we were all Dark Blue despite at the time wanting to change the shorts on a game by game basis initially dependent on who we were playing.

Could have changed since then right enough.

You have always had to register home colours but you can alternate at home up to 4 times a season. I imagine you will save that for whatever armed forces shagging kit you come up with this year 

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

You have always had to register home colours but you can alternate at home up to 4 times a season. I imagine you will save that for whatever armed forces shagging kit you come up with this year 

dance dancing GIF by Neurads

Dreary fucking me.  Here's the Idiot Jupe pitching in.  Mogadon Man.  Dundee's walking answer to insomnia.

My laugh of the week was seeing him castigate both ramblingguy and pauloperth for being boring::

On 18/06/2021 at 22:49, Day of the Lords said:

This PauloPerth character tries way too hard. Still not as boring as Randomguy tbf.

Wee note to everyone else.  When you have the insight, wit and charm of a discarded wellington boot with a hole in the sole don't accuse others of being boring.

48 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary fucking me.  Here's the Idiot Jupe pitching in.  Mogadon Man.  Dundee's walking answer to insomnia.

My laugh of the week was seeing him castigate both ramblingguy and pauloperth for being boring::

Wee note to everyone else.  When you have the insight, wit and charm of a discarded wellington boot with a hole in the sole don't accuse others of being boring.

Shocked What Is It GIF

Undecided on this effort. It’s different, I’ll say that for it. 

89A2E611-08D5-49DE-96A9-993E13A1D119.thumb.jpeg.2c4c8c3e25de3a972aa56ee9c2de77f7.jpeg
I'm going out on a limb to say that with an Adidas badge on it people would be creaming themselves over that. Joma are fucking horrendous but that's not such a bad effort considering what they have done to other teams in the past.

I always thought that was the discretion of the referee?   Or is all just sales driven now?  I can recall County sometimes changing against, say, St Johnstone (or even Hearts) and sometimes not. 
Can't remember the last time County wore their away shirt at McDiarmid. Dundee too, both have worn all navy at McDiarmid for a few years now.

19 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:
On 18/06/2021 at 09:37, Savage Henry said:
I always thought that was the discretion of the referee?   Or is all just sales driven now?  I can recall County sometimes changing against, say, St Johnstone (or even Hearts) and sometimes not. 

Can't remember the last time County wore their away shirt at McDiarmid. Dundee too, both have worn all navy at McDiarmid for a few years now.

They wore their away kit all 4 times they played St Mirren last year.