New Premiership Strips 2021-22

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Pfft, the all black 3rd kit you lot had for the previous couple of years was way better.

I like the new one, but agree the black was better. We are still charging £50 for it I think 🙈

I should quite like the Hibs kit, but they've cut my flat off right where the collar starts which is frankly disgraceful. 

Must have taken some inspiration from Schalke's 3rd kit from last year which I is a belter IMO. 

Schalke.jpg

8 hours ago, Zing. said:

Undecided on this effort. It’s different, I’ll say that for it. 

89A2E611-08D5-49DE-96A9-993E13A1D119.thumb.jpeg.2c4c8c3e25de3a972aa56ee9c2de77f7.jpeg

Should've put the map over the entire kit with Tynecastle right on the arsehole area of the shorts just for the lolz IMO. 

That Hibs strip is honkin'.  When they keep it basic they have one of the best kits in Scotland but they consistently come out with shite like that.  Also, when are they going to pick a shade of green and stick to it?  

Dons and Fundee in the lead so far IMHO.    

7 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I hope Joma stick a map of Dingwall on the new County shirt as well. Christ knows what they'll fill the remaining 95% of space on shirt with though.

An arrow to the Wimpy please 

Definitely some top trolling going on with the photo of the Royal Mile in the background with the Heart of Midlothian mosaic cropped off and accompanied by the ‘This is our city’ hashtag. 

More than makes up for the shit kit. 

79F6B99F-4940-4194-B6B4-A09C8158DC5B.png