New Premiership Strips 2021-22

Lets see photographs of your Strips for the new season.

We'll get back to you in late August...

though rumours are the away one is going to be all silver, in honour of this season's trophy frenzy.

Can't wait to see what Celtic do with the green and white hoops this year; should be a cracker.

42 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

The unveiling of St. Johnstone's latest efforts is always a source of great amusement.

Stinking trash and boggin' garbage are my guesses as to what the new strips will be modelled on.

Our last two have been macron and been way better than the joma years.  We've always got it in our locker to produce something a bit horrific, but going on our recent form I don't think it'll be too bad. 

Most likely decent without having any neutrals raving about it.  This quote could wee be thrown back in my face in a few weeks' time..!!

@Dave1875 we went the other way, from joma to macron 2 years ago and macron has been far superior so far.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Our last two have been macron and been way better than the joma years.  We've always got it in our locker to produce something a bit horrific, but going on our recent form I don't think it'll be too bad. 

Most likely decent without having any neutrals raving about it.  This quote could wee be thrown back in my face in a few weeks' time..!!

@Dave1875 we went the other way, from joma to macron 2 years ago and macron has been far superior so far.

Doesn't fill me with confidence then... wasn't really sure of our half-bottle green half-emerald green number.. absolutely adored our first kits with them though, home with the shield behind the badge and the black away with the white and green stripes...

Do Joma seem similar to Nike in they'll sort their big club partners like Villareal and Atalanta with decent quality-make kits whilst the rest just get run of the mill templates?

Guest TheJTS98

Would love to multi-greenie this OP for the magnificent and utterly correct use of the word 'strips' rather than the horrific anglo word 'kit' which seems to have been disgracefully allowed to take over in Scotland recently.

Football players wear football strips. They wear football kits if you're from fucking Essex or somewhere like that.

2 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Do Joma seem similar to Nike in they'll sort their big club partners like Villareal and Atalanta with decent quality-make kits whilst the rest just get run of the mill templates?

It seems a bit like that. Though St. Mirren have been given 4 options of home and away strips and the supporters voted which of each they'd prefer. 

This was about 5 months ago though and I don't think many of us remember what many of the options looks like, nor was it announced what strips won the votes. 

The Dundee one looks decidedly average imo, but then the Aberdeen one is as inspiring as the choice of Glass as manager (ie: not).

However, don't get me wrong, I am fully expecting a dreadful one from us. This seasons has been one of the best for a while (imo) so by the laws laid down by the Footballing Gods it means we're due an utterly shit one.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

It seems a bit like that. Though St. Mirren have been given 4 options of home and away strips and the supporters voted which of each they'd prefer. 

This was about 5 months ago though and I don't think many of us remember what many of the options looks like, nor was it announced what strips won the votes. 

I remember the designs, I remember that everyone chose the designs I thought were dreadful. If it's a fan vote, then I fear the outcome.

6 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Did we not go from Joma, to BLK, then to Macron?

Our home tops have been dire for a while, regardless of who makes them. Suggests it's an issue at the clubs end more than anything tbh.