Dominic Cummings - can open, worms f*cking everywhere.

6 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

This is demonstrably both horrifying and very funny, but the worst thing is that Cummings and the Cabinet are so sociopathic, so without conscience, morals or shame, that I'm listening to these revelations - which are utterly insane in almost every context - and just shrugging my shoulders and thinking "yes, Matt Hancock does lie every time he opens his mouth" and  "yes, I fully would expect Boris Johnson to suggest be injected with COVID on live TV", whilst being utterly aware that there will be no consequence whatsoever.

I think the worst thing is either that Tory supporters wont care, or even support such shithousery, or Keef will do f**k all and blame it on Corbyn and demand more Union Flags on Labour pamphlets.

58 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

CON +4

Folk always type this and it's of course true on the basis that England is right wing leaning.  They want Brexit and love flying the Union Flag at every opportunity.  Folk dying of a virus won't change that

5 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Wee Laura getting chucked under the bus only person who has escaped so far is sunak 

Don't forget Gove.  Murdoch will want one of the two taking over from Johnson.

There's nothing to the complete and utter lack of surprise when useless incompetent c***s act like useless incompetent c***s.

So because most people already have that expectation, saying out loud only means it will just get met with a shrug of the shoulders whilst nobody that deserves it, once again will be held accountable.

Sighes

8 minutes ago, The DA said:

Don't forget Gove.  Murdoch will want one of the two taking over from Johnson.

After the local elections bojo is safe.....but as soon as the polls start turning gove will pounce

Edited by doulikefish

41 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Not impressed with the timing of the Hillsborough trial collapsing today, appears to be timed to fly under the radar with this being the big news story of the day. Reeks of an Establishment whitewash.

Ah Hillsborough, another of Boris's journalistic triumphs.  

Listening to Cummings it really hammers home the fact that "government" is just rich kids doing a high stakes university project, the sniping, the shirking responsibility, the lack of leadership, the constant pretending to know what you're on about. We knew this before but christ seeing the incompetence being spelled out like this is breathtaking. We pay this lot's salaries ffs.

52 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

This is demonstrably both horrifying and very funny, but the worst thing is that Cummings and the Cabinet are so sociopathic, so without conscience, morals or shame, that I'm listening to these revelations - which are utterly insane in almost every context - and just shrugging my shoulders and thinking "yes, Matt Hancock does lie every time he opens his mouth" and  "yes, I fully would expect Boris Johnson to suggest be injected with COVID on live TV", whilst being utterly aware that there will be no consequence whatsoever.

Honestly, folk like Armando Ianucci must look at this, compare it to their critically acclaimed lifetime of work, and consider if they're actually hacks or not because they couldn't come up with anything as outlandish or funny.

Another sterling day on normal, normal island.

Looking forward to Kieth running some focus groups to see if these mad ideas should become Labour policy or not.