Dominic Cummings - can open, worms f*cking everywhere.

20 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Cummings will no doubt be heralded as some sort of hero for doing this by the people of normal island - even though he too is an evil Tory piece of shit.

I don't honestly think many people reckon Cummings qualifies as even human, but he has the goods on a group of people who have not only allowed tens of thousands of innocents to lose their lives and crashed the economy for decades, they've stopped us going to the pub. Hangin's too good, etc. 

He's had a whole year to come up with a better Barnard Castle story than the one he gave us in the Rose Garden - amazingly, he's come up with something even less reasonable and less believable. I'm fairly sure if there had been mobs ouside his home threatening to rape and pillage the place, the Met might have known about it. 

Listening to Cummings it really hammers home the fact that "government" is just rich kids doing a high stakes university project, the sniping, the shirking responsibility, the lack of leadership, the constant pretending to know what you're on about. We knew this before but christ seeing the incompetence being spelled out like this is breathtaking. We pay this lot's salaries ffs.
The reason why some in Scotland didn't vote yes was because they thought we weren't capable and too stupid to do a better job than these morons. Well, we know who the stupid c***s really are.

It's mental that he's up there saying the entire government, including him when he was part of it, are so incompetent that's it's a genuinely threat to the citizens of the country. They are so bad at their jobs that they will inadvertently kill lots of us.

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Funny though. It’s probably healthy that the closest the governing party get to any accountability is when one of their own stabs them in the back.

In Politics, 'Et Tu Brute' is a common cry when it comes to supposed allies tuning to political assassins.

Geoffrey Howe and Michael Heseltine are a prime example, pardon the pun, with Margaret Thatchers downfall.

It was ever thus.

52 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

"It doesn't matter if you have got great people doing communications if the prime minister changes his mind 10 times a day and then calls up the media and contradicts his policy day, after day, after day," he says.

Unexpected praise for the bride-to-be. I had thought she was the real target in all this and that Johnson would just be collateral damage.

36 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

The reason why some in Scotland didn't vote yes was because they thought we weren't capable and too stupid to do a better job than these morons. Well, we know who the stupid c***s really are.

I hear this all the time but can you give me one example of someone telling us that Scots are too stupid and incapable.......Please, just one example.

1 minute ago, ahemps said:

I hear this all the time but can you give me one example of someone telling us that Scots are too stupid and incapable.......Please, just one example.

Quite. 

Often you'll see someone make an economic argument about why Indy would not be beneficial and the response is "Are you saying we're too poor, what about *insert scandivanian country of choice?*"

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Quite. 

Often you'll see someone make an economic argument about why Indy would not be beneficial and the response is "Are you saying we're too poor, what about *insert scandivanian country of choice?*"

I discuss this with guys at my work who tell me we would be skint but then they rhyme off numbers and figures about tax payers, levels of trade and a bunch of other things making me think they have studied it (they are pretty clever guys so I listen to their point of view). They may be right they may be wrong but we will never know unless it is put to the test and that argument goes both ways to the people who say we will not only be fine but will absolutely prosper.

I have only ever heard yes supporters claiming that no supporters or English politicians say we are to small and stupid yet I have never ever heard anyone say it. If people do say that I would be annoyed at such a comment because I don't believe that would be the case but I genuinely have never heard anyone say it.

38 minutes ago, GAD said:

It's mental that he's up there saying the entire government, including him when he was part of it, are so incompetent that's it's a genuinely threat to the citizens of the country. They are so bad at their jobs that they will inadvertently kill lots of us.

They already fucking have.  And, as someone who would have no compunction in leathering any one of these cúnts given the chance, what really hurts is they've done it, not through malice, but through stupidity and sheer incompetence - and then fail to see how they are responsible. 

5 minutes ago, Pato said:

You got a longer clip? This was clearly a terrible comment by someone who is a babbling idiot. 

7 minutes ago, jakedee said:

This refers to the same clip as above.

So 1 person has said we can't make political decisions which is clearly factually incorrect as we have a parliament that has abundant powers to make decisions. 

You've not convinced me that it is a general view of the Scots that we are too wee and stupid.

8 minutes ago, ahemps said:

You got a longer clip? This was clearly a terrible comment by someone who is a babbling idiot. 

This refers to the same clip as above.

So 1 person has said we can't make political decisions which is clearly factually incorrect as we have a parliament that has abundant powers to make decisions. 

You've not convinced me that it is a general view of the Scots that we are too wee and stupid.

He said: 'Please, just one example'. And he got one. No need to move the goalposts.

You can also take a peek at that dreadful ukpolitics forum on reddit. They sure love us over there.

18 minutes ago, Pato said:

She isn't saying that at all. 

It's a rebuke to the idiotic idea that all we need to do is vote for independence and we transform into a Scandinavian style social democracy. Class conflict within Scotland doesn't exist in the SNP world view. 

Her point was proven by the complete and continuing inability of so many nationalists to comprehend that simple point.