Dominic Cummings - can open, worms f*cking everywhere.

Looks like the wee weasel is going to spend today throwing as many Ministers and other old enemies under the bus as possible. Sure, he's a cúnt, buit so are the rest of them, and when cúnts fall out (especially when Cummings has kept the receipts) it can't fail to be entertaining. Whether it will make any difference in the bigger picture is, sadly, another matter. 

Thoughts?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Saying this morning that the Government was entirely unprepared, and that Johnson was told twelve days before the "stay home" message that it was imperative the country lock down immediately. How is the fat haystack going to weather that? Especially as the missus' influence over him is already being referenced..

Looks like Johnson's cock might be getting him into trouble - not for the first time, but with a much larger collateral death toll then before. 

An evil pyschopath calling other lesser evil pyschopaths out does not make him any less of an evil pyschopath.

Funny though. It’s probably healthy that the closest the governing party get to any accountability is when one of their own stabs them in the back.

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

Funny though. It’s probably healthy that the closest the governing party get to any accountability is when one of their own stabs them in the back.

It is very funny. The tragic thing is that Starmer will probably come out against Cummings, I know I wanted rid of Corbyn & his band of unelectables but we are an absolute shambles at the moment.

9 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I imagine Hancock will end up being the sacrificial lamb from this.

Oh, Hancock was always going to carry this particular can. With Cummings apparently having proof of the initial shambles, though, young Matthew may not be alone. 

24 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

An evil pyschopath calling other lesser evil pyschopaths out does not make him any less of an evil pyschopath.

Absolutely not, but it's a nice change for the cats to be fighting in a transparent sack for once. 

This is demonstrably both horrifying and very funny, but the worst thing is that Cummings and the Cabinet are so sociopathic, so without conscience, morals or shame, that I'm listening to these revelations - which are utterly insane in almost every context - and just shrugging my shoulders and thinking "yes, Matt Hancock does lie every time he opens his mouth" and  "yes, I fully would expect Boris Johnson to suggest be injected with COVID on live TV", whilst being utterly aware that there will be no consequence whatsoever.

Honestly, folk like Armando Ianucci must look at this, compare it to their critically acclaimed lifetime of work, and consider if they're actually hacks or not because they couldn't come up with anything as outlandish or funny.

Another sterling day on normal, normal island.