South Challenge Cup 2021-22

6 minutes ago, arnlow said:

what even is this pish

south challenge what's it called cup
this zone that zone

anyone even know what the cup looks like.

zero interest from those who took casual interest in non league football but loved the buzz of the junior cup.

development teams two teams now in this town, two now in that town, maybe play here or maybe there.

utter rubbish

give me the junior cup anyday least that peaked the interest of the casual non league football fan, this will only get the interest of the geeks.

Next time you take on a wrestling gimmick for your username remember to keep it classy.

3 minutes ago, Shanner said:

a cup draw that takes over an hour. 

what a time to be alive. 

Trust me you're not missing out on much. This was the excitement last year when you didn't have to deal with sections. The great controversy at the time was someone writing up the names getting Vale of Leithen and Vale of Leven confused.

Edited by FairWeatherFan

what even is this pish

south challenge what's it called cup
this zone that zone

anyone even know what the cup looks like.

zero interest from those who took casual interest in non league football but loved the buzz of the junior cup.

development teams two teams now in this town, two now in that town, maybe play here or maybe there.

utter rubbish

give me the junior cup anyday least that peaked the interest of the casual non league football fan, this will only get the interest of the geeks.

South Challenge Cup is a good tournament for East,South,West and Lowland League clubs plus its a way for fans to maybe get to visit new grounds that can be ticked off the list

32 minutes ago, arnlow said:

I think you meant piqued.

9 minutes ago, Stants1902 said:
1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:
There's a proper f*ck up. First Round in the tweet but Round 2 in the graphic.

Apologies, there was a fair amount of typing. Its deffo round 1. Will fix that

I would try not to overthink it. This many teams and trying to juggle everything there's bound to be the odd slip up.

I would try not to overthink it. This many teams and trying to juggle everything there's bound to be the odd slip up.
Dont worry, i wont lose sleep, just annoyed at myself! It happens...a lot [emoji1787][emoji1787]

F*ck it Martin, that was a pish laugh. You and Kennie are mental crazy... Go for it.

Can you arrange it so that we can all go to Campbeltown Pupils on the same Saturday afternoon ?

26,000 drunk blokes from the West of the country asking them..."Gonnae let us in, son"?

Doesn't even matter to  us if they'd already been knocked out in the previous round...