Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's next permanent manager?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I think the problem is that you've taken "looking at" to mean "genuinely considering"

Aye, interpretation of language is a funny thing.  I remember hearing Ogren saying that money could be made in Scottish football and thinking I had misinterpreted the words.

Love the "I'm an experienced manager with 300 games under my belt" line btw 😂 almost all of them at a level lower than the Lowland League.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Love the "I'm an experienced manager with 300 games under my belt" line btw 😂 almost all of them at a level lower than the Lowland League.

I've ot 9 years as a Champions League level manager. Won it 3 times and runner up 5 times. Got papped out by some backwater English team called Chelsea or something in the first season. That was on Champ Man back in the day though so not far off Lowland League.

I did say in my interview to Tony that this current squad and the youths coming through couldn't replicate that success though so Tony didn't call me back, sadly.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He’s not remotely qualified, and most probably will fall flat on his face in abject failure.  That said, he’s not (as far as I know) a big fat racist homophobe, therefore I am extremely jealous of Dundee United fans tonight. 

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

He’s not remotely qualified, and most probably will fall flat on his face in abject failure.  That said, he’s not (as far as I know) a big fat racist homophobe, therefore I am extremely jealous of Dundee United fans tonight. 

Some Kelty fan on Twitter claiming he had a meltdown and sacked a Kelty player at half time near the end of his tenure there, so Mackay might need to take a back seat in the banter stakes next season.

United just need to sign Gavin Gunning now to complete the set IMO.

31 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Well, I promised I'd give him a chance... but I dislike him already.

How is it "a brilliant time to be a United fan" exactly?

sdgsgs.png

Amazing how that hashtag is two words that basically mean the same thing yet at this moment in time it couldn't be anymore wrong. 

26 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Well if nothing else, this should be very interesting

Yeah I can imagine a mass exodus at Tannadice next season  with about 15 minutes to go and the disgruntled Arabs looking at each other and uttering the words “that was interesting”.