Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's next permanent manager?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Craigy said:

I see Derek Adams having lead Morecambe to the third tier of English football for the first time has left to persue another option............................

Going to Bradford mate

Taken from the BBC website:

“Celtic have applied to Uefa for an exemption to allow Ange Postecoglou to become the club's new manager.

The Australian does not have the required coaching badges, with European football's governing body saying the appeal "could take several weeks". 

Celtic are in advanced talks with Postecoglou, who is currently in charge of Yokohama F Marinos in Japan, as they seek a successor to Neil Lennon.

"Mr Postecoglou does not hold the pro licence," said a Uefa spokesperson.”

I’m sure I’ve seen that Courts doesn’t have the Pro Licence, only the A Licence. Would this impact us then, or is it only because Celtic are playing in Europe? 

Looking for an 'experienced' no. 2 for Courts. Just make it Jimmy Nicholl for a laugh.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/2279569/dundee-united-will-look-for-experienced-assistant-to-back-tam-courts-if-academy-man-gets-top-tannadice-job/

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

‘He previously managed Kelty Hearts in the east of Scotland league, winning five major honours’
🤣
What ‘major honours’ were those exactly? Good to see the Tully not straying from its usual objective reporting.
ETA decent coup to get the ex defence secretary as assistant right enough. Should improve the goals against column if nothing else.

48 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Can't say I'm happy about it, but I'll give them a chance.

I expect nothing more than a colossal fcuking disaster though!