Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's next permanent manager?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, Fusbal1 said:

Can’t imagine there would be much money flying round Scottish football just now. Tam would be an ideal fit for the club IMO. He turned round the fortunes of Kelty during his time there before leaving them top of the table for Fergie to take them over the line 

Having far more money than anyone else in the junior league and a team full of ex-seniors didn’t hurt either did it? His CV at Kelty is one step up from those guys who win the champions League with Stalybridge Celtic on Football Manager. 

Edited by Junior_Arab

3 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Yogi Bear it is as manager

Co assistants are Ranger Smith and Cindy Bear

New team mascot is Boo-Boo.

You're very, very close. 

Hughes as DOF - with Courts as Head coach and Asghar alongside him. 

This is going to be fucking hilarious. 

An untried and untested partnership of Court and Ashgar jr can only end in one way and that is instant relegation and more financial losses.

If the Ogrens are serious about looking to make any sort of profit then they should put an end to that ridiculous managerial suggestion immediately. 

My choice at this point would be either Derek McInnes or Steven Robinson.

2 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I'd be content with any manager who isn't John Hughes or a racist tbh. If life has taught me anything, it's that I really can't tell a good manager from a bad one when they are appointed, so it doesn't really matter.

If I could green dot you several more times, I would.

6 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

If the Ogrens are serious about looking to make any sort of profit then they should put an end to that ridiculous managerial suggestion immediately. 

The ridiculous managerial suggestion is coming from the angry mob you've illustrated below.

4 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

mob GIF

Like I've previously posted, I know those I don't want, given their characters. But the person who gets the job, if they aren't on that extensive list, possibly has as much chance of success as most managers, whether they are experienced, have had success in the past, or are considered a rookie.

2 hours ago, Fusbal1 said:

Can’t imagine there would be much money flying round Scottish football just now. Tam would be an ideal fit for the club IMO. He turned round the fortunes of Kelty during his time there before leaving them top of the table for Fergie to take them over the line 

I didn’t realise he’d done a good job with Kelty Hearts. Surprised he’s even settling for Dundee United with that glittering CV tbh.

Posted on Tekel towers. Credit "Tangy"

"Re: New manager (assuming Mickey is away)

Tam courts has a uefa A licence.

Here's what a n A licence gives you...according to wiki. Looks like he's not our man?

The UEFA A Licence is a coaching licence mandated by UEFA, the official governing body of European football. The licence is one level below the UEFA Pro Licence and allows holders to be head coaches of youth teams up to age 18, reserve teams for top-flight clubs, and men's professional second-tier clubs. Wikipedia"