Ross County's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Ross County's Next Permanent Manager?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We end up signing so many players on 1 year or 6 month deals as our scouting system is basically non-existent. 

Just now, Comrie said:

We end up signing so many players on 1 year or 6 month deals as our scouting system is basically non-existent. 

It covers about a 15 miles radius from Dingwall amirite!

The more I think about it the more I think it'll be Cowie, Roy will then have another big speech about the clubs values and what not. I do actually think that he has a future in management but we need an experienced manager who's willing to be here for 2-3 years at least. 

1 minute ago, staggy1929 said:

The more I think about it the more I think it'll be Cowie, Roy will then have another big speech about the clubs values and what not. I do actually think that he has a future in management but we need an experienced manager who's willing to be here for 2-3 years at least. 

I think with what happened with Ketts, he will have learnt his lesson. Ketts was never meant to be in the hotseat so soon, Coyle was meant to be with us for longer and after a few years, step aside. Which we can do with Cowie, but we need the manager in before to be someone decent, so we dont end up with the Coyle scenario again. 

31 minutes ago, yoda said:

Malky Mackay skZap6W.png

Reveal hidden contents

skZap6W.png

And this, this does not fill me with confidence.

2 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

What are the clubs values?  I'm not at it here I'm interested on what MacGregor thinks the club stands for

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

What are the clubs values?  I'm not at it here I'm interested on what MacGregor thinks the club stands for

a 'family club' where we try promote from within and have 'Ross County peoople' about the place. Probably why the likes of Richard Brittain have been in the coaching staff for years now. 

2 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

a 'family club' where we try promote from within and have 'Ross County peoople' about the place. Probably why the likes of Richard Brittain have been in the coaching staff for years now. 

Basically 'Jobs for the Boys'.

You're in the top flight so something seems to be working.

County fans bickering about who I've included in the list and then coming to a sort of mini-agreement that it'll be a name that I've included on my list is top quality patter.

Also, I was trying to celebrate so the list didn't have much thought put into it so get aff my back.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

County fans bickering about who I've included in the list and then coming to a sort of mini-agreement that it'll be a name that I've included on my list is top quality patter.

Also, I was trying to celebrate so the list didn't have much thought put into it so get aff my back.

If it is one of the names on your list, I'll finally forgive you for your Top 50 Most Hated Players thread

50 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Interestingly he did come out with this yesterday, so maybe there will be a surprise appointment and we will try to kick on.

https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news-items/we-need-to-uncover-our-identity-again-chairman

1 minute ago, UAE1929 said:

Interestingly he did come out with this yesterday, so maybe there will be a surprise appointment and we will try to kick on.

https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news-items/we-need-to-uncover-our-identity-again-chairman

Sheesh, how old it that photo they've used?

3 minutes ago, UAE1929 said:

That reads to me like he'll go with Cowie. I might be totally off but with the whole 'finding our identity' thing I feel he'll want a Ross County man.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Sheesh, how old it that photo they've used?

9 years. You can tell because the development of the East Stand isn't quite finished in the background.

By sounds of Don Cowie is very popular with the Chairman, maybe too early for the manager role.

There is a link with Malky Mackay as well who managed him at Watford & Cardiff, Mackay in for a couple of years so Cowie can continue to learn from him?