Ross County's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Ross County's Next Permanent Manager?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My fear is that It's going to be Cowie and nothing will ever change.

My hope against all reason and logic is Roy can work his charm and convince Tommy Wright if he leaves Killie (play-off excluded, he improved Killie and was unfortunate that County somehow won 3 games in a row, something which we haven't done in the Premiership since 2015 IIRC) or Derek McInnes

It's more than likely to be a promotion from within.

My hope against all reason and logic is Roy can work his charm and convince Tommy Wright if he leaves Killie (play-off excluded, he improved Killie and was unfortunate that County somehow won 3 games in a row, something which we haven't done in the Premiership since 2015 IIRC) or Derek McInnes

Going off Wright’s interview post Dundee last night he sounds certain to be staying at Killie. Don’t think McInnes would come here, reckon he’ll go to United or back down south.

I’d love Stephen Robinson but I’m not sure he’d relocate and he’d also probably prefer the United gig. Sad to say but I think you’re right with Cowie. It’s the cheap and easy option and Roy knows he’ll just be another yes man.

Neil McCann is a heavy favourite with the bookies now, If it's him then it confirms the club has no ambition or plan other than 'Who was at caley before? lol'

He may even tur out to be a good appointment if he does come in but the point would still stand. 

Lot of talk regarding Neil McCann, will imagine whoever it is will be announced quickly due to the amount of players out of contract, could be massive change in personnel on & off the park this summer.

37 minutes ago, Afc69 said:

None of the above.

Its Barry Robson, trust me

1 hour ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

I don’t see that Tommy Wright has improved Kilmarnock at all.  Barry Robson is a name that has been around the blocks a few times and makes sense, however last time around he wasn’t even being considered, despite bookies’ speculation. 

48 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Neil McCann is a heavy favourite with the bookies now, If it's him then it confirms the club has no ambition or plan other than 'Who was at caley before? lol'

He may even tur out to be a good appointment if he does come in but the point would still stand. 

This, it strikes me as a move to try and say “look, we got McCann after he rejected ICT hahaha”.

I’m not saying that he would be a bad appointment but it would be a hell of a gamble to appoint him based on 3 months or so at us where he only actually won 4 out of the 13 league games that he was in charge for.

He did to a good job for us and I’d have been happy if he had stayed on at us but I don’t think it is enough for him to be getting a gig in the Premiership. There must be someone better out there.

1 hour ago, Samsonite said:

Lot of talk regarding Neil McCann, will imagine whoever it is will be announced quickly due to the amount of players out of contract, could be massive change in personnel on & off the park this summer.

Isnt that like every pre-season in Dingwall? As someone who probably doesn't follow it that closely it always seems like they're bringing in 7 or 8 minimum every summer. 

14 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Isnt that like every pre-season in Dingwall? As someone who probably doesn't follow it that closely it always seems like they're bringing in 7 or 8 minimum every summer. 

And that again in January when they discover the 8 from the summer are shite.