Summer Transfers of '21

On 30/06/2021 at 11:47, PB1994 said:

Add Scott Tiffoney to that. Never realised scoring 8 goals in League 1 would have you described as a great signing for the league above.

Tiffoney joined us on 23rd March and had a huge impact with vital goals and assists.

He and Steven Bell turned our season around. as we were in danger of not making the play-offs.

Tiffoney is the type of player we have needed for some time and has already proved to be a great signing.

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Tiffoney joined us on 23rd March and had a huge impact with vital goals and assists.

He and Steven Bell turned our season around. as we were in danger of not making the play-offs.

Tiffoney is the type of player we have needed for some time and has already proved to be a great signing.

I’m sure he did and I’m sure Partick fans are delighted to have him signed up but in terms of the division as a whole I wouldn’t have him down as a great piece of business. He has had a few decent months in League 1, I don’t think it’s a signing fans of other clubs in the division have taken much notice of.

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

He’s still not a very exciting Chamionship signing though, is he? If you remove the yellow and red specs for minute.

3 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

He’s still not a very exciting Chamionship signing though, is he? If you remove the yellow and red specs for minute.

Which Championship club's signings do you consider to be "exciting"? I have not seen any signings so far that merit such a description.

Btw, even this free agent loves  the red and yellow! 😎

Lionel+Messi+Levante+UD+v+FC+Barcelona+L

th?id=OIP.G3kVbXYqYK6Ks1VTHSDgQAHaEo%26p

21 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Which Championship club's signings do you consider to be "exciting"? I have not seen any signings so far that merit such a description.

Btw, even this free agent loves  the red and yellow! 😎

Lionel+Messi+Levante+UD+v+FC+Barcelona+L

th?id=OIP.G3kVbXYqYK6Ks1VTHSDgQAHaEo%26p

Players considerably better than middle of the road shite like Tiffoney.

Although I’d probably rather have him than Pybus.

I must admit I've never even heard of Tiffoney and I would imagine that could be said of most on the championship forum. 

That's not to say he won't be a good player but I doubt anyone other than Partick fans have noticed this one. 

Although he's probably better than some of the dross we've picked up. 

I must admit I've never even heard of Tiffoney and I would imagine that could be said of most on the championship forum. 
That's not to say he won't be a good player but I doubt anyone other than Partick fans have noticed this one. 
Although he's probably better than some of the dross we've picked up. 

We had him on loan for a bit before COVID came along and ended the season prematurely. He was okay at best although he only played a handful of games and mostly as a substitute.

He might benefit from having dropped a level and doing well and then carries his good form into next season.