The robbery of Callum Davidson of manager of the year by Steven Gerrard

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

For the last time you thick cock womble, St Mirren rented our full stadium out to Celtic for two pre season games when their stadium was being used for the Commonwealth games. I’m sure there were loads of Union Jacks on display at Celtic park during the Commonwealth games, but you don’t see anyone getting in a tizzy about that do you?

Hope your team loses tonight in the playoff and another administration beckons. 

How many will that be?

One? Two? Or….

495A95AE-4A50-4D2C-B1E5-9AC1008AD5D1.thumb.jpeg.9ff8b182f8a0827b7286b68ba138e347.jpeg

You’re awfy defensive about the Celtic shop at St Mirren Park.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The main reason that I remember the goal is that I was standing at the top of the terrace in the corner around the join of the roof and the open terrace. When Jim Bett scored his goal, which was so important in our chase for the title, it seemed to me that whole open end and under the roof to my left simply exploded. Great memory.

This is the game you refer to.

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1990&GameID=199104270

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You’re awfy defensive about the Celtic shop at St Mirren Park.

Nah, he’s just a weirdo that won’t disappear. I’m just digging out my grave dancing shoes for when his club finally pops it’s clogs.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

I find it incredible that Celtic have won 19 trophies in the last 10 years, including 4 back to back trebles and won 1 manager of the year award. Rangers have won 1 trophy in that time and won 2 managers of the year awards. 

That's not true. Celtic managers have won more Manager of the Year awards than managers of any other clubs in that time. Kilmarnock and Rangers tied in 2nd.

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

You genuinely seem more upset by this than the majority of St Johnstone fans 

That’s cracking patter, claiming someone in a discussion is upset, it’s a wonder more people don’t use it.  

Just now, Drew Brees said:

51CFA63C-D276-46E1-B5F7-BA3EF9DB8ACC.jpeg

There are two different awards. That one is more recently founded and is awarded based on a vote among the other 41 managers. Then there is the Writer's award which is voted by football writers and journalists.

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

It’s not patter . You genuinely seem upset . 

Using it agin. Wow. 

what would I have to be upset about? I haven’t said Gerrard shouldn’t have won it and Obviously the Celtic manager should’ve won it? Therefore I couldn’t  really care tbh just joining a discussion on a football forum while waiting for my dinner to heat up, and am pure raging about it, apparently. You should use that patter more often. 

Edited by Drew Brees

20 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The main reason that I remember the goal is that I was standing at the top of the terrace in the corner around the join of the roof and the open terrace. When Jim Bett scored his goal, which was so important in our chase for the title, it seemed to me that whole open end and under the roof to my left simply exploded. Great memory.

2090385647_ezgif.com-gif-maker(7).gif.e188c861e3a87a3e19d140eff78205fa.gif

Imagine what St Johnstone could have won with a budget the size of The Rangers?
Don't think I'd want their budget. They have a huge budget because they have a huge following of bigots.
Bigots who turned their back on Oldco and let their club die.
Saints obviously have a much smaller support, but it's a support who really have stuck with the club through thick and thin. It's a support who follow our club for the right reasons.
Nah, Sevco can keep their dirty money. They will never experience the feelings Saints fans, or fans of any smaller clubs, do when it all goes right and we win a trophy.

1 minute ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Would Davidson have won the league with Rangers? Possibly.

Would Gerrard have won the cup double with St. Johnstone? Undoubtedly.

That's top tier btw. I could learn a thing or two from you. 

Quite happy to take the same again over the next 10 years, just pointing out what a pointless award it is. Warbutton won it for winning the championship with rangers. [emoji23]
Did he?? Holy f**k!!
Thank f**k Callum didn't win it!

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Using it agin. Wow. 

what would I have to be upset about? I haven’t said Gerrard shouldn’t have won it and Obviously the Celtic manager should’ve won it? Therefore I couldn’t  really care tbh just joining a discussion on a football forum while waiting for my dinner to heat up, and am pure raging about it, apparently. You should use that patter more often. 

You are clearly doing a fantastic job arguing my accusation