The robbery of Callum Davidson of manager of the year by Steven Gerrard

6 hours ago, Yflab said:

Aberdeen also bought second hand urinals from St Mirren when we left Love Street.

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

(I’m sure I’ve pished on these porcelain units)

4 hours ago, Yflab said:

Stainless steel no less.

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Not from Love Street.

7 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Yes they were stainless steel ones that were installed at the Love St end. Your club bought them.

If you're prepared to wade through a lot of nonsense on P&B threads, you can find insightful informed debate on the issues which really matter in Scottish football

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Probably everything, then the upcoming Euros as well.

See that’s the difference between ourselves and the OF. They don’t understand what it’s like to support a diddy team and win major honours without the financial clout.

I admire your achievements this season and look forward to toasting your teams success at our next visit to McDiarmid Park supporters bar.

Out of interest do you allow OF fans to use your supporters bar before games?

Just now, Yflab said:

See that’s the difference between ourselves and the OF. They don’t understand what it’s like to support a diddy team and win major honours without the financial clout.

I admire your achievements this season and look forward to toasting your teams success at our next visit to McDiarmid Park supporters bar.

Out of interest do you allow OF fans to use your supporters bar before games?

Of course we don't!

13 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

If you're prepared to wade through a lot of nonsense on P&B threads, you can find insightful informed debate on the issues which really matter in Scottish football

Absolutely spot on. To continue the theme, I’ve no idea why Aberdeen buying urinals from St Mirren is seen as a bad thing in this time of recyclable fanaticism, but I suppose that’s Paisley for you. One of my best away day moments when Jim Bett scored the winner in a 1-0 win in 1991.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Apart from, you know, when they've nowhere to go so you get your bum holes out and open a fucking shop for them in your stadium. 

For the last time you thick cock womble, St Mirren rented our full stadium out to Celtic for two pre season games when their stadium was being used for the Commonwealth games. I’m sure there were loads of Union Jacks on display at Celtic park during the Commonwealth games, but you don’t see anyone getting in a tizzy about that do you?

Hope your team loses tonight in the playoff and another administration beckons. 

How many will that be?

One? Two? Or….

495A95AE-4A50-4D2C-B1E5-9AC1008AD5D1.thumb.jpeg.9ff8b182f8a0827b7286b68ba138e347.jpeg

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

The obvious winner should be Neil Francis Lennon 

no other club in the world was impacted  by Covid like his and he still managed a comfortable 2nd place finish . Incredible stuff 

I find it incredible that Celtic have won 19 trophies in the last 10 years, including 4 back to back trebles and won 1 manager of the year award. Rangers have won 1 trophy in that time and won 2 managers of the year awards. 

22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Absolutely spot on. To continue the theme, I’ve no idea why Aberdeen buying urinals from St Mirren is seen as a bad thing in this time of recyclable fanaticism, but I suppose that’s Paisley for you. One of my best away day moments when Jim Bett scored the winner in a 1-0 win in 1991.

I will counter that with the goal scored by Jimmy Bone against the Dons on the 3rd January 1981. Jings. Over 40 years ago.

In the 55th minute, Jimmy took a pass from Doug Somner inside his own half, out-paced Rougvie, held off a challenge from Miller, before slotting the ball past Leighton, giving Saints the lead.

It was awarded goal of the season.

17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I find it incredible that Celtic have won 19 trophies in the last 10 years, including 4 back to back trebles and won 1 manager of the year award. Rangers have won 1 trophy in that time and won 2 managers of the year awards. 

The oppression never ends.

26 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The unseen masonic hand imo 

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

The oppression never ends.

Quite happy to take the same again over the next 10 years, just pointing out what a pointless award it is. Warbutton won it for winning the championship with rangers. 😂

Edited by Drew Brees

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Quite happy to take the same again over the next 10 years, just pointing out what a pointless award it is. Warbutton won it for winning the championship with rangers, the year before hearts won it with more points and more goals yet Neilson didn’t win the award.  No rhyme or reason to it. 

Again warburton got it due to timing . We were promoted and had just knocked Celtic out the cup and were in the final . Losing the final obviously made it look a bit premature once again 

18 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Again warburton got it due to timing . We were promoted and had just knocked Celtic out the cup and were in the final . Losing the final obviously made it look a bit premature once again 

Maybe that’s the criteria they judge it on, who knocks Celtic out the cup. 

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Someone better inform Stuart Kettlewell then 

Sorry, I’ll rewrite that, Maybe that’s the criteria they judge it on, if a *** manager knocks Celtic out the cup. 

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

I will counter that with the goal scored by Jimmy Bone against the Dons on the 3rd January 1981. Jings. Over 40 years ago.

In the 55th minute, Jimmy took a pass from Doug Somner inside his own half, out-paced Rougvie, held off a challenge from Miller, before slotting the ball past Leighton, giving Saints the lead.

It was awarded goal of the season.

The main reason that I remember the goal is that I was standing at the top of the terrace in the corner around the join of the roof and the open terrace. When Jim Bett scored his goal, which was so important in our chase for the title, it seemed to me that whole open end and under the roof to my left simply exploded. Great memory.