WoSFL Friendlies

2 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

With any luck the authorities will boot St rochs out the league. If there not chanting republican songs there fighting with other fans. Not needed at this level of football

2 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

With any luck the authorities will boot St rochs out the league. If there not chanting republican songs there fighting with other fans. Not needed at this level of football

agreed however the ldside eejits seemd to go oot there way today to get at thm so bth as bd as 1 another surely . kilbrnie hv heavy previuos fr carnage to

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:
6 minutes ago, The craw said:
agreed however the ldside eejits seemd to go oot there way today to get at thm so bth as bd as 1 another surely . ki

glensmad

• Golden Shoe Winner
  •  
  • glensmad
  • Gold Members
  • 10,430 posts
  • My Team : Rutherglen Glencairn
  5 minutes ago, The craw said:
agreed however the ldside eejits seemd to go oot there way today to get at thm so bth as bd as 1 another surely . kilbrnie hv heavy previuos fr carnage to
Vowels are allowed on P&B.

lbrnie hv heavy previuos fr carnage to

Vowels are allowed on P&B.

ocht gt ovr it wee jay is a crackr

32 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Christ sake is that for real ? No idea what the fans are like, but that's ridiculous. Will the club (s) get hammered for this shameful event ? Scum, bring back the gallows . Hopefully the official makes a full recovery asap. 

it's not that bad a photoshop. 

10 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

and Kilbirnie too I would imagine ......sources indicate they too have previous for naughty behaviour . Been to JMP on a few occasions but never seen anything untoward....not for second denying it might have happened though.Have even spent time talking to some Roch fans the banter was always in good humour but I suppose if you poke a bear you'll get a reaction

Were you there?

No but I seen the video of the incident which didn’t look good for either side. I’m not saying kilbirne fans are angels but there has been a few incidents involving st rochs over the past couple of years which has no place in this level of football. If they want to chant there sectarian bile and fight with other fans they can piss of up to Celtic park and do it.

20 hours ago, The craw said:

I've just got that slight feeling you don't like us........I also see you keep your powder dry by not stating who you support. maybe your just a "Karen" who cannae spell correctly......ho-hum !!!

you very, very rarely get one side with 100% of the fault in any sort of terrace scrapping situation.

the chances are that if you're trying to make a black and white evaluation of the situation then you have an agenda, and by "agenda" I mean your support of  either Celtic or Rangers has given you religious and political baggage which means more to you than being fair minded enough to say that this sort of wild, feral shite has no place anywhere in society. 

I was at game and it was n,t good, no going to sat this or that started it as you,d be here all night arguing, a member of one of Kilbirnie players family phoned the police and thank goodness they did or would have been a whole lot worse trust me, no really want to say any more.