WoSFL Friendlies

17 hours ago, supersub11 said:

Even though COVID doesn't spread outdoors in the fresh air?

I think it still spreads but not as easily. At the 2 games I have been at there was no requirement to wear masks as long as social distance guidelines were adhered to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/06/2021 at 22:45, Lokloyal said:

As I said generally a good bit of scope to have a beer at a game but got to be a wee bit careful in Council owned grounds where the club doesn’t own their ground like Kilwinning ,Peasy 

The council don’t own The Buffs Park

The Buffs are about to finish building there new bar at the park to go along with there 4 new covered areas, new car park, flood lights, Takeaway, 330 seats and media gantry.

About to start on their indoor training centre soon as well.

Should all be finished and ready for your visit 

The Buffs are about to finish building there new bar at the park to go along with there 4 new covered areas, new car park, flood lights, Takeaway, 330 seats and media gantry.
Any pictures of the work done at new buffs park?

Mon the papers

On 24/06/2021 at 19:18, parkcircus said:

Apologies-all good news.

Sounds excellent-do KR own the whole set up and fund all of these development works as well?That is great news.

Cracking game at the Millburn this afternoon that finished Vale of Leven 5-4 Maryhill. End to end stuff from start to finish, could have ended up pretty much any score in the end, but delighted to pick up the win.

Also delighted to see five of our development squad boys get a run out, with two of them playing the whole 90 minutes. Great to see the development system working.

20210626_140818.jpg

Clydebank 2 Cumbernauld Colts 0

Slattery's clever finish and a McPherson rocket were enough to see off our higher league opponents. In truth it should been a few more as Bankies were very comfortable. 

Edited by BANKIEBILL

On 25/06/2021 at 19:49, Lokloyal said:

Apologies-all good news.

Sounds excellent-do KR own the whole set up and fund all of these development works as well?That is great news.

As a Lok fan who watches other clubs progress just wondered if I could work out how Kilwinning have progressed so well as it seems we hit barriers every direction!Did Kilwinning Rangers Junior Football Club own Abbey Park and sell it to fund the purchase of the new complex? It’s a nice set up.

8 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Are Kilwinning at the ground next to the 3g cage, where I saw a game last time I visited. Didn't think there was much room for movement tbh, must have had some big changes since then. Sounds like they've worked wonders.

It was coming on when we played them a couple of seasons back. Seems to have moved on apace

On 25/06/2021 at 19:49, Lokloyal said:

Apologies-all good news.

The facility is owned by the KSC charity which is made up of all the Buffs teams, part funding for the community hub came from the council, all other projects are self financed by the senior club 

17 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

As a Lok fan who watches other clubs progress just wondered if I could work out how Kilwinning have progressed so well as it seems we hit barriers every direction!Did Kilwinning Rangers Junior Football Club own Abbey Park and sell it to fund the purchase of the new complex? It’s a nice set up.

No, Abbey Park was handed back to the council

18 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

I was asked by the SFA to offer advice to Pollok but they never contacted me