Summer 2021 Transfer Thread

4 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Well done Airdrie for being progressive enough to sign the first woman to play in the SPFL - Ada Frizzell.

Also, East Fife sign Scott Mercer from Falkirk.

We also signed Frizzell and Wardrop from ourselves, although it's an easy mistake to make considering how many players we seem to be signing from 9th placed Dumbarton...

5 minutes ago, G_H said:

We also signed Frizzell and Wardrop from ourselves, although it's an easy mistake to make considering how many players we seem to be signing from 9th placed Dumbarton...

Oh FFS :lol: I hate it when a player leaves a club in this division for another club. I always end up doing things like that.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Gregor Buchanan becomes the 4th player to return to Dumbarton for a second spell this summer:

I remember when I first saw Buchanan play with Airdrie, I genuinely thought he would go on to have a career at the lower half of the Scottish premier, never quite reached they heights but certainly a more than capable centre half at this level.

10 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I remember when I first saw Buchanan play with Airdrie, I genuinely thought he would go on to have a career at the lower half of the Scottish premier, never quite reached they heights but certainly a more than capable centre half at this level.

Eye tests not free in Airdrie?

Blind GIF by memecandy

Edited by FFC 1876

6 hours ago, FLDiamond said:

You pleased with your signings so far? 

Aye, I think we lack a bit of pace and we still need a goalscorer but I'm pretty happy with who Faz has assembled. Would've probably preferred a different keeper to Ramsbottom too but I seem to be in the minority there.

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Aye, I think we lack a bit of pace and we still need a goalscorer but I'm pretty happy with who Faz has assembled. Would've probably preferred a different keeper to Ramsbottom too but I seem to be in the minority there.

Erskine had good reviews from Stenny fans - could be going in as no. 1?