Summer 2021 Transfer Thread

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Smith, Gallagher, Allan, McGill and Kouider-Aissa. I think I've worked out why we have only got one natural forward, Airdrie have hoovered up the rest.

Hey don’t complain too much, they’ll probably sign for you next season… Can I offer you a Patrick Pyott in this trying time? 

10 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Smith, Gallagher, Allan, McGill and Kouider-Aissa. I think I've worked out why we have only got one natural forward, Airdrie have hoovered up the rest.

Muzz loves a big squad. Gets his basic players in and just grabs players as they come available. It's a bit mad he's not refined his approach by now.

10 hours ago, airdrieman said:

Hey don’t complain too much, they’ll probably sign for you next season… Can I offer you a Patrick Pyott in this trying time? 

We'll take Allan tbh.

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

We can offer you a Jaime Wilson?

Wilson scored seven goals in a Sons side that entered the opponents half on a total of nine occasions throughout the whole of last season. I probably would take him back and be confident he'd beat that tally tbh.

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

Wilson scored seven goals in a Sons side that entered the opponents half on a total of nine occasions throughout the whole of last season. I probably would take him back and be confident he'd beat that tally tbh.

I'm not even confident he'll win 7 headers all season and he won 1 against himself last Saturday. So I admire your positivity.

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Have you seen the lad or is this a joke flying over my head?

I reckon he's being sarcastic which is ironic given the amount of excitement in his post when Airdrie signed Kouder Aissa. 

5 games, 1 missed penalty, 0 goals and an injury. 

The Office Lol GIF

40 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Have you seen the lad or is this a joke flying over my head?

31 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I reckon he's being sarcastic which is ironic given the amount of excitement in his post when Airdrie signed Kouder Aissa. 

5 games, 1 missed penalty, 0 goals and an injury. 

The Office Lol GIF

Edited by airdrieman