SPFL Trust Trophy (aka Challenge Cup)

In all my 40+ years of watching Accies we have NEVER had a home crowd as low as that, not even a fixture at Firhill when there was an organised boycott. That was only about 170 tonight. And I'm glad it was that bad. Hopefully Saturday is the same. Not a penny more to that fucker McGowan.

As for the gloating Morton fan, bad as we are currently, we've had eleven seasons in the Premier since you were last there.

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:
3 hours ago, virginton said:
So a large support for Hamilton then. 

This post doesn't even deserve the effort of a red dot

A bigger question than the crowd wanking is has  he had his hole yet?

I can remember a few comments on this years ago.

You know the crowds were horrific tonight when they don’t even announce them.
Bin this competition for next season. an absolute waste of time.

Saying the same for years. It's utter shite. The B teams have managed to make it even more farcical.

I expect a similar shite crowd at Palmerston tonight.

10 hours ago, Owsley said:

Not a penny more to that fucker McGowan.

Careful, he may trot out the old "I'll sell the ground for housing!" threat, it was his favorite when he was in Kirkcaldy.

Hope you get rid of him soon.

Edited by Scottydog

Great to see Cove trash the B team, can't see an attendance but assume it was a sell out crowd as Rangers weren't playing and as has been said many time their fans travel well. Can anyone clarify?

Yep, pity the majority of the LL sides are fucking shite and can't hammer the OF colts.  It's great to see them getting bodied when they come up against semi-competent sides.

15 hours ago, Owsley said:

In all my 40+ years of watching Accies we have NEVER had a home crowd as low as that, not even a fixture at Firhill when there was an organised boycott. That was only about 170 tonight. And I'm glad it was that bad. Hopefully Saturday is the same. Not a penny more to that fucker McGowan.

As for the gloating Morton fan, bad as we are currently, we've had eleven seasons in the Premier since you were last there.

Considering you are already out of the Scottish Cup before anyone with a brain has began to put a Christmas Tree, You would have thought that Hamilton fans would take this seriously and get behind their team even after Saturday's debacle 

I expect the Scottish media will quickly lose interest in this competition too now that both their masters are no longer involved. 

How interested in it were they in the first place? Almost nobody has ever paid attention to this competition until it gets to the final, or maybe semi-final at a push.

Considering you are already out of the Scottish Cup before anyone with a brain has began to put a Christmas Tree, You would have thought that Hamilton fans would take this seriously and get behind their team even after Saturday's debacle 

Going out of one good tournament suddenly makes a shite tournament less shite?