SPFL Trust Trophy (aka Challenge Cup)

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

That's got to be our lowest ever support against a real football team (not B team).

What age are you? You know Hamilton existed before the SPL years, yeah? Pretty sure I've been at Hamilton away games, particularly in the Coatbridge or Firhill years when the crowd was only a few hundred.

It's easy to publicly laugh it off and say I don't give a f**k anymore every time we get beat, but the truth deep down is it really hurts just how quickly this club is going down the shitter.

It isn't funny, and, as much as I'd like to, I can't just stop caring.

29 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

What age are you? You know Hamilton existed before the SPL years, yeah? Pretty sure I've been at Hamilton away games, particularly in the Coatbridge or Firhill years when the crowd was only a few hundred.

It was "only a few hundred" tonight. 

Anyway, the PPV pictures cut out just after the penalty. Can someone fill me in with how the rest went?

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

It was "only a few hundred" tonight. 

Anyway, the PPV pictures cut out just after the penalty. Can someone fill me in with how the rest went?

I have emailed the club re the PPV fiasco.

They managed to say we were playing Dunfermline not Killie. Showed us as 1 up for 10 mins when we were 1 down and then tweeted we won 3-2. Not a good day for the media team.

As for the game - just another typical effort by a group of complete losers.

12 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

They managed to say we were playing Dunfermline not Killie. Showed us as 1 up for 10 mins when we were 1 down and then tweeted we won 3-2. Not a good day for the media team.

Also had the Ayr badge up instead of the squirrels, but that could just be top bantz.

6 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Screenshot_20211130-213935_Twitter.jpg

Yasss

6 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Let me know how you get on. As much pettiness as possible is necessary IMO.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Can't help but feel it's deliberate now.

They're just ridiculously tinpot. Mistakes happen but the output from the club has been awful even if you ignore them. No highlights, no effort on PPV and the stuff they do put out is amateurish. 

The badge?....

Screenshot_20211130-215836_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4b8f1dad63b1347baedec7844788938d.jpg

The Score ?.....

Screenshot_20211130-210150_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fc37ea5685cb488ac85689d054349bc2.jpg

The coverage from 80 mins onwards?....

Screenshot_20211130-213126_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e2a63c893cb1510fb9d509f7489aef94.jpg

Not to mention a match commentator who carried out a full 90 mins Lee Kilday  interview to be met with "eh, maybees, ah dunno" answers 😂

C'mon tae f**k Hamilton this is amateur hour.....