SPFL Trust Trophy (aka Challenge Cup)

Our final that never happened was arranged for a Saturday at 4:10. It could be Saturday.

I know both clubs play on artificial pitches but the final hasn’t been on one as of yet. Fast running out of suitable venues if that rule stays, right enough, but it would leave Motherwell as the only truly viable option on the Sunday.

Livingston or Airdrie probably most likely if we’re happy with plastic. Both sides away that weekend so could be either Saturday or Sunday.

13 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

And then there were two. 

Where will it be played, and when? 

Only 4 weeks to get it organised so they'll need to get things moving quickly with the arrangements. 

4 weeks? That'll be a logistical nightmare the equivalent of planning D Day or the Dunkirk evacuation.

I wouldn't trust the fixture list part of website in terms of dates or anything, it's all just placeholders until the details are confirmed.

I'm hoping it's the Sunday tbh. A couple of days ago it said 2/3rd April so I'm hoping that it's outright 3rd the now that that's going to be the case.

9 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Would think it'll be be after 4pm on either the Sat or Sun because I don't think alba goes on air till after 4pm. Both Airdrie & Livi are away that weekend possible venue's. 

Seems a wasn't far away confirmed Sunday 4.15 ko at Airdrie ⚽👍