SPFL Trust Trophy (aka Challenge Cup)

5 hours ago, mrman2011 said:

Shame that Rangers B are out but what a great run, Players have got more experienced and the stars of the future will be found thanks to this concept. 

Aye what a smashing run as they somehow managed to get eliminated twice.

Are you thick or a troll?

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is the final for this likely to be the Sunday?

It always used to be on a Sunday, but it was scheduled for the Saturday in 2020.

I'm pretty sure it was something daft like a 4.30 kick off as BBC Alibaba doesn't come on air until the back of 4. The game had started before the league games were finished.

It always used to be on a Sunday, but it was scheduled for the Saturday in 2020.
I'm pretty sure it was something daft like a 4.30 kick off as BBC Alibaba doesn't come on air until the back of 4. The game had started before the league games were finished.

Oh aye. I could probably make the Saturday if it kicks off at that time.

And then there were two. 
Where will it be played, and when? 
Only 4 weeks to get it organised so they'll need to get things moving quickly with the arrangements. 

Bound to be Livi. Never realised the Ugly Sisters were playing on the Sunday so I'd imagine it'll be the Saturday as well.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Bound to be Livi. Never realised the Ugly Sisters were playing on the Sunday so I'd imagine it'll be the Saturday as well.

The OF game will be an early kick off, so I wouldn’t imagine it will be an issue.

I think it has always been a Sunday final and I imagine it will be again with a 3 or 4 kick off. 

The OF game will be an early kick off, so I wouldn’t imagine it will be an issue.
I think it has always been a Sunday final and I imagine it will be again with a 3 or 4 kick off. 

I thought it was always Sunday as well but folk have said that a couple of recent ones have been the Saturday.

Would think it'll be be after 4pm on either the Sat or Sun because I don't think alba goes on air till after 4pm. Both Airdrie & Livi are away that weekend possible venue's. 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH